Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with a break up?

I have just recently broke up with someone. They had a significant other on the side, while talking to me at the same time and it hurts. Every time I see them I feel ashamed and regret talking to them. I feel so low every time I see them I feel bad about myself while I am around them. I felt like they used me and got the best of me, while moving on with their lives. How do I move on and forget this bs mess and be happy???How do I deal with a break up?
Find someone elseHow do I deal with a break up?
well i dont think that your ever going to be able to forget about this


its always going to be in the back of your mind..


its hard to forget about stuff like this


but i'll tell you what i did..


i just went out and tried to have fun..


i didnt let something like this ruin my life..because there are many other guys in the world..


so you should do the same..


and i bet it does hurt when you them together..


but theres nothing you can do..


just move on with your life and try to be happy :)
There is no secret to getting over an ex. It takes time and each individual takes their own amount of time. Try to absorb yourself into an activity and spend time, lots of time with friends. Being happy is just something you will have to find for yourself, but it is possible.
eats some milk and cookies. some ice cream works to. fine someone else just to take your mind over for a while and say it wasent ment to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment