Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with a break up?

I am absolutely head over heels in love with a woman. We have only been together for about 3 years, but it has been the BEST 3 years of my life. Everything about her is perfect. We have spent so much time together, between sitting on the couch watching movies, family parties, weekend parties, hot tub and pool visits, cape cod, outer banks, new hampshire, beaches, restaurants, camping, live shows, concerts, plays, walks in the rain, Boston, and much much more, way too much too list. We have been through so much together, good times and bad times, the bad times I dont mind because with all good comes bad and she's is worth the world to me. We have talked about spending our lives together, growing old, retirement, everything. I am so crazy about her she is all I can ever think about. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, I am 110% positive that she is the one for me.


We got in a big fight, and I mentioned to her how I didn't think she was interested in me (I wish I never said it) because she seams to get mad at me alot and annoyed at everything I do. There has also been a lot less “affection” towards me lately. We talked and she thought and basically told me that maybe I'm right and she has lost interest in me and that she wanted to take a break from me to make sure that I’m the right one for her. She’s just not happy with me. I do not think she would ever come back to me. I cried hysterically, and begged her not to leave me and she decided to stay with me. I don’t know what I would do if I lost her. I think that she just feels really bad for me so she is staying with me because she still cares and doesn't want to hurt me. She told me not to worry, everything will be ok. I just have this nasty feeling in my stomach still. I can't eat, I have puked a couple of times, and I just don’t feel like doing anything. Not even sleeping. I have a job interview tomorrow I was considering not going because I just feel like ****. I know that people say ';you’ll get over it, there's a lot of fish in the sea, move on, blah blah'; but in all honesty, I want to spend my life with her no matter what happens. No matter how much we fight or how mad she is at me. I am in love with her, I have never felt the feelings I do for her about any other woman, and I never will. She will always be in my mind. I don’t want to loose her I wish there was something I could do.


Anyways, I am trying to prepare myself for a breakup. I feel like its already in her mind that she wants to break up, but again she just feels bad for me. If this is how I’m feeling now, I do not want to go through the actual break up. At least now we are still together and I have a chance to try and win her back. How the hell do you deal with a situation like this?How do you deal with a break up?
I know this is hard, but I will tell you a few things I realized recently,that helped me to get over a breakup as well.





This isn't love.Not true love.Why? Because:when you love someone,all you want is for them to be happy.If it makes her happy to not be with you,you should then accept the idea of not being with her.You can't make her be with you if it makes her feel miserable.Put yourself back together,understand that you're a person with dignity,who respects itself.You need to love yourself firstly.You have your own pride,and believe me,it is important to have it.What is with you is that:you're emotionally dependent on her.You're in love with the idea of ';Possessing'; her,you're used to being with her.This isn't love,it's selfishness.';Love without attachment is light';.You need to realize that desire is a human illusion and its purpose in our lives is to make us miserable.You don't own her,she doesn't own you,not even emotionally,and truth is,you two never owned each other.As a matter of fact,we never own anything or anyone in this life.All of these attachments to people and things are just illusions that we need to get rid of,in order to make ourselves happy.





It's not worth to suffer for anyone.Believe me,it's one thing I realized,FINALLY realized.It really is not worth it.No one deserves this sort of flattery.No one deserves for you to make yourself miserable and feel down for them.Of course,you'll say ';But,she means so much to me...';.No,in reality,she's just an addiction.It's the emotional addiction talking through you.You can only become a happy person and a free person when you rid yourself of all the addictions you may have.These addictions are ILLUSIONS,your illusions.





I advice you start reading about Buddhism and their teachings.After you read that,you'll find yourself changing from the core.It's what happened to me.I feel as if I saw the light to everything,and it actually made me more content with my life and suffer much less.How do you deal with a break up?
talk to her about it tell her how u feel and just be honest but if u do break up really the only way to deal with it is to take it one day at a time and do fun things hang with friends meet new ppl do whatever u can to keep ur mind off it but do it in a health way its the best way to get over a breakup in my opinion!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment