Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a break - up??

my dude just broke up with me and now he likes my friend how do i deal with this??





i am super depressed





someone help me please!!!How to deal with a break - up??
hook up and get freaky with his best friend. Ohhh... maybe even his brother.How to deal with a break - up??
My dad has always taught me ';there's too many guys out there to trip over one.';.... If he likes ur friend, he's obviously not worth it.
Get out and spend time with family and friends. Keep yourself busy. Focus on yourself and you must center yourself.
tell him
First of all, if your friend is a true friend she'll tell him to fvck off!





Sweetie, I know it's hard. We have all been there. Take some time for yourself. Step back and reevaluate what you really want in a relationship. You will find someone who will respect you. Good luck!
well if your friend was a good friend she would not go out with him . and if she really likes him she'll wait till you get over him
Just find someone else and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment