Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a break up?

I've been in the same situation for 18 months, I saw 2 counselors. Met a guy but I just couldn't forget him. I was so tempted to get him back. I just want to forget him now I don't know how.


I can't stop my mind to think about him for 18 months. how to deal with that.How to deal with a break up?
You have convinced yourself you can't live


with out him,but you haven't tried honestly.


You think if you get him back everything will be


same as before.but he has moved on with his life,as you must.


I want you to start dating and learning to live


again.Until you find someone else,it will haunt


you till you become so sick you can't stand it.


Now your mind is believing things that never happed.you are creating a world around him


that your trying to believe.


FIND SOME NEW AND DON'T SPEAK ABOUT


YOUR HEART ACHE.


If you want to print this and show your Doctor


feal free to do so.


I DO WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY FUTURE.How to deal with a break up?
meet some one new!! it always works. He wont be off your mind completely but atleast youll have some one else to occupy your thoughts
Get out and get another one
Time is on your side, Don't rush into dating right away you'll meet someone on the rebound. Find a hobby, I found Yahoo! Answers. I am dealing with a very fresh break up. I am taking things slow and easy. I know what you mean I still love my husband with all of my heart but he left me for my best friend! I still am in shock! I can't believe this has happened.
the best thing you could do is to put your thoughts on what makes you happy(a pet,TV show,a friend,a relative)something away from him. You won't completely forget about him but, it will put him in a place where nothing matters.What I'm trying to say is to think of something/someone other then him and your results will be anywhere/anything but him .
keep yourself occupied, try dating. it will take a while to forget but you have to continue with your life
you need to make yourself move on OR you will stay stuck in the mental /emotional predicament you are in
look u gotta keep going if u have any one 2 talk 2 that will help an try 2 go hang out at new places with sum friends ya never kno when the next catch my walk up 2 u
Try to take it slow...Is getting back with him something that he wants as well...or is it something that you want? Try to do other things to keep yourself busy and keep your mind off of him.
Meet someone new. It's amazing how easy your old boyfriend/girlfriend is to forget when you're moving on.
break those points first that were main causes for the breakup.


then slowly go on to the positive points that you think will prove good for tuneup.


thank you .....
i think you should learn to let it go. Go find a hobby or do something fun.
find something or someone to replace him, because he has probably already moved on
It's one of the hardest things you will ever have to do...You need to remind yourself that there is 6 billion people on this rock we call home. Why are you letting one man ruin your life?..take away all your power and happiness?? You need to work on you and be a little selfish. I went through this last year..and if they wanted you back then they would have come after you realizing their mistake..He hasn't sooo time to compartmentalize him and all those memories and move on. I know ';move on'; it's so easy to say but so hard to do..but it just takes time and finding a better man will help. My new love is so amazing as she has told me that she realizes how much time we spent together and it's ok to talk about her. Believe it or not it has helped me put her behind me as I realize how compassionate and understanding my girlfriend is..amazing!..you'll see but take care of you first..!
Time
the best thing to do with a break up is to not let it get awkward

No comments:

Post a Comment