Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with this break up?

We were together for a lil over a year and for the past 2 years she has claimed she loves me more than her own life and wanted me to be the father of her children. We were great at first we trusted each other and I loved her dearly...but when I went back to school she started asking me if I was cheating on her and getting mad I couldn't spend all day doing nothing with her. So a week ago we had a fight and she told me she needed time to think about us and that was the last I heard from her. Yesterday I found out she deleted me from everything and got a new facebook page where she has a new bf that she is already telling him she loves him so much. I sent her a email asking her why wasn't she woman enough to just end us and say goodbye instead of running away like thief in the night. Needless to say no reply to any of messages, so I just deleted her from everything and got a new phone number email address and got rid of the dog we shared and burned all of her crap. Now I its finally fully hitting me just how f*ed up she is and its hurting like a motha. What should I do? am I better off without her like my friends have been saying( they have been telling me since day one they didn't trust her and not go out with her) Whats her deal?How to deal with this break up?
Why do you break your head over such trivial matters?? Just forget her and move on with life. She has found a new love or whatever you call it as and she wants to proceed with that. So what is your problem?????How to deal with this break up?
Sounds like she's insecure and not ready for a serious relationship until she sorts out personal issues of her own.
www.zomganime.com will help lol.
I am so sorry. You didn't deserve that. You deserved proper communication and a ';real'; breakup, but sometimes life doesn't roll the way it should. You are better off without her. She's extremely immature and selfish. It's good you got rid of all of her stuff...that was always the hardest part of a breakup for me because once that stuff is gone it's like they're completely out of your life and not a part of you anymore. You deserve someone amazing.





When I'm dealing with a breakup I usually try to consume myself in something new...like getting a gym membership and working out everyday...or going skiing....or whatever else. I rely on friends too. They can be a big strength to you at this awful time in your life. Listen to your friends! Sometimes they can see things we are blinded by...
two words:


Move on.
well if she told you she '; loved '; you since the beginning it more then likely means she didnt. %26amp;%26amp; if she's out there telling some other guy that she '; loves '; him. then she either wants to get you jealous or make you honestly feel like **** because she thinks you did cheat on her. the point here is not to make her look good. But to show you that she NEVER did really love you. maybe in the end but i doubt it. if she really loved you she wouldnt be doing what shes doing. trust me i know girls. i am a girl. lol. just seriously move on.





%26amp;%26amp; of course it going to be hard to let go, %26amp; yes it hit you hard because after all the anger the emotions came. Thats why you feel the way you do. But its because you did truely care about her. It might be hard at first, and since it was a long relationship; maybe harder. but youll forget about her and look at her as someone who was and is no more.





-- i hope i helped :)
im goin thru the same thing with my ex we were 2gether for 2 years.. find a way to make her jealous like act like it dosnt bother u go out FLIRT WITH HER FRIENDS on facebook everywhere! us women hate it so much even if u think her friends ugly it axually works.. cry and let it all out even if ur a man its ok 2 cry! if she sees you dont want her back she'll want u back im a female trust me. i hope everything works for you.
Don't CHASE them...REPLACE them!
wow ditch her and move on. school should be your priority obviously she dnt love you. Move On :)
try to move on, maybe she will realize what a great person u where, if not, then her loss, im trying to do the same tho my ex is away in boot camp.
find someone else, then make her jealous
  • make money
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment