Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help coming up w/ visual aides for my speech on how to deal w/ a break-up?

I have an intro, 3 points, and a conclusion





the 3 points are





1. Acceptance - accept that its over.


2. Make Change - change your cell phone ringer so you don't get disappointed when the ring tone you hear is no longer him calling, get a new hair cut maybe, or go shopping for new outfits


3. Find a New Hobbie - find an activity to keep your mind off it





through out the speech their is a lot of humor and i have to use visual aides through out it





i was thinking of showing a clip from the movie ';the break up'; and i was gunna have my cell phone ring with the barney song cuz thats my ringtone for my bf...then have it change to ';i can have another you in a minute...'; a line from irreplacable...





does anyone have other ideas of whati could do in this short speech


thanksI need help coming up w/ visual aides for my speech on how to deal w/ a break-up?
Show a puppy. everybody loves puppies

No comments:

Post a Comment