Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with a break up?

i was with this girl and everything was great. She decided she did not want to be with me and now she doesnt even want to be friends. She gave me no reason why and im jut so hurt by all of it. My whole life i was scared to open up to a girl in fear of this happening. I dont know what to do, my heart says i still like her but by mind is telling me that there is no chance of us being friends. She even went to the point to ask me to buy tickets off me for a game but doesnt want to be friends. I think she used me cause i was just there at the time and i took her to nice places she had never been. How am i suppose to not go back to being in a shell when this happens. Its hard to cause i didnt havea gf all through highschool either. Just sad and dont know how to deal with this. Anyone have any help for me would be great. Im so friggin lonely dont think i will ever find a girl that doesnt use me and truly cares abotu meHow do you deal with a break up?
Get out into the world!





You sound like a very shy guy, the best medicine is to meet new people and spend heaps of time with your friends. Sitting alone at home sulking isn't going to solve anything.How do you deal with a break up?
you will find a girl; it might not be now but in the future you will find the right girl for you. even though this happened, it wont always be like this and you should learn even though it will be hard to trust people because then you will find out who truely cares for you.
I have been there. Just remind yourself that you WILL eventually meet someone new, it may take a while, it may not, but it will happen. Until that time focus on improving yourself; work out, pick up a new skill, enjoy time with your friends. Before you know it you'll meet someone new and you wont even remember what's-her-face.
OK sorry for the first answer just try and get out more and meet new people don't go looking for a relationship it ll just put pressure on you try surround yourself with nice friendly people if that fails you could always have a little drink!!
i know its hard but you have to move on in your life, it might take you awhile but you'll get there, just remember to take baby steps, don't rush into things.
one word...family! they will be there for you. its so hard and im sorry to hear that you have had your heart broken. time does heal all even though i know its no consolation. but open up to your family and they will care for you
i hire an assassination squad. they do the work and clean it up to.





however most of the time i just say ------ , and move on
dude just suck it up and get over it there are other girls out there just get over it and go on with your life it will be easier.
Eat more beans and start farting more. That always helps.
Move on.
Drink and drown your sorrows my man.





Or smoke some weed, that will make you happy, i promise.
you know what here is all i can really say about this. the way you feel right now in general, is the worst you will ever feel with love. now i know you feel real bad, but in a while you will be ok and lookin for that next special someone. love,and life are full of hills you start up the hill you get to the top and start back down, just try not to trip and fall on the way down, because it can make the next upward climb a little harder. everything is gonna be alright.
This is her loss. Dont be sad. I know its hard but you will find someone perfect for you. Dont look for it. Be happy with yourself first %26amp; the girls will notice the confidence %26amp; they'll be fighting for you. Keep busy. Go out %26amp; date for a while. The second you act like you dont care is when she'll probably be up your a**. All girls are not like that %26amp; you have the rest of your life to find one. Dont give her that much power. Hang in there. These experiences are what makes you stronger.
The answer is you just put one foot in front of the other and keep living you life, taking pride that you know that you are a good person, and the sometimes crappy things happen to good people. Forget about the reasons for the breakup (though take a few hours to learn any lessons that might be there), and definitely forget about people that don't want you in their life.


To fall in love means taking the chance of putting yourself out there, risking something going wrong. If you don't risk it, it won't happen.


Learn to be happy with yourself, and find interesting hobbies or sports or activities to keep yourself entertained All this will make you a happier person, and happier with yourself. Knowing that you can survive, even be happy without someone in your life, is an amazing thing.


The kicker here is that all of those things also make you more attractive to others. People that are happy, confident and like themselves, that have hobbies, activities/adventures and play sports or whatever are actually out there meeting people. All this makes you more interesting and more attractive and someone people will be more interested in meeting.


Do it for yourself though and to meet friends in general - not just to meet a girl that you will be able to cling to and only feel secure when with her.


Meeting someone that is a good match takes time, so you MUST learn to enjoy the time before you find her, otherwise you'll just be miserable. You don't need to be miserable. You already have everything you need to be happy.
Try to stay busy. Hang out with friends. Read books to escape your mind. Are you old enough to go to a bar? If you are go out. See that there are other woman out there. Dress yourself nice so that you feel good. Do whatever makes you feel the best. If you have any female friends they are probably the best ones to call on right now. just try not to sulk for too long. give yourself some time to have a pitty party but then get out and get well


good luck to you
I know the feeling. Don't live in fear of opening up to other girls, just don't wear your heart on your sleeve. A guy broke my heart and left me for another chick, and I would have probably been extremely happy if we kept a friendship. Don't be discouraged, because you know what motivated me to get over it? I lost a good friend of mine for being so obsessive. I stopped paying attention to the ones who matter the most, and it gave me a reality check. Appreciate what you have, and think of romance as a bonus. Because more than likely, everytime you start dating a girl, it's not gonna work out. Don't force yourself to fall in love. To get over her, you need to avoid obsessing over her, even though its hard. And no, sometimes to get over someone is not going under someone else. A reality check is what allowed me to get over my ex. And of course it hurt like a *****, BUT, if you keep asking yourself why she did it over and over again, you'll never get anywhere! As of today, after about a year of that reality check, I've been over him, because I learned what is most important in my life. Ones that love me and would take a bullet for me. Start appreciating things alot more, because she's not worth it. And I have moved on, but like I said, I'm not wearing my heart on my sleeve. There's no need to. I'm not gonna open up as easily, because I'm more cautious. But don't confuse that with living with fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment