Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with a break up?

My boyfriend and I just recently broke up december 1, he told me that he wanted to put our relationship on hold so that way I can get my life in order, he said that he wanted to be friends and I was cool with that, everything was going good until I found out that he is seein someone else it broke my heart into pieces, he told me the other day that he missed me, that he still loves me and that he made a huged mistake of breaking things off with me he wanted to get back together, i was fine with that then he gose and dates someone else. wtf?!?!? i have been trying to move on with my life but everytime i do i get set back..... how do i go about dealing with this, I still love him and miss him i just don't know what to do anymore


please help meHow do I deal with a break up?
Move on! Life is too short for these kinds of problems with him!How do I deal with a break up?
Hmm sounds like this guy wants to see other girls but keep you warmed up in case he changes his mind. What did he mean you get your life sorted out? If he loved you he would stay with you and help you with that stuff. Move on from this guy please!
He is using you. If he wasn't using you, he wouldn't go behind your back seeing someone else. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Don't let him waste your time. I wish you the best. Merry Christmas !
The only reason he said he made a mistake is more than likely because the girl he wass saying did something and he wanted attention. TRUST ME. Just ignore him and move on with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment