Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with a break up?

Me %26amp; my bf were in love but all that change when i found out he was cheating on me with a girl i hate so i felt heartbroken and i broke up with him..later in time he begged me to go back with him and i really did loved him so i accepted but now it seems like he's not happy with me and like if he has lost interest in me..i want him to be happy so im breaking up with him soon..what are the right words to tell him??How do you deal with a break up?
You should first ask him if he's happier with you, or without. And most likely he'll say with. So you can ask him after, well to me, it seems like you haven't been happy with me lately and explain yourself, and if the conversation doesnt go anywhere, just say ';I get those feelings that you love me, but you're not in love with me anymore, and that you can be happier without me. I love you and i still care about you, but this just doesn't feel the same anymore'; or something along those lines? Hope it helped.How do you deal with a break up?
'; hey babe you dont seem happy and i just want you to be happy so we need to break up, becuz wen i cant make you happy it makes me feel bad about me, i love you, i really do but i think we need to be just friends';








- i used that one lol


good luck ^_^
If he has cheated on you then its obviously not right and he doesnt have enough respect for you. I went through a really bad break up and found this website which really helped me a lot, www.over-it.co.uk





Whatever you tell him im sure you will be stronger and happier after, he's not worth it, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment