Friday, August 20, 2010

How To Deal With This Break Up..?

I'm 19 shes 18 and she was my first long term relationship. We lived together for about 5 months and yes things moved a little too quickly but it felt right at the time. Alot of firsts for both of us. Everyone swore we were going to get married. So 6 months ago the broke up happened she got rid of me. Things got bad, I was the one trying to crawl back to her and she didn't want anything to do with me. So just recently about a month ago I added her number back in my phone one morning and wouldn't you know that night she contacts me. I thought that was very weird and maybe ';fate'; had something to do with it. Christmas eve I contact her to say merry xmas after not talking to her for about a week or so and she calls me crying telling me how much she loves me and she wanted to see me. So the past 2 days I have been chilling with her and honestly I haven't been that happy since the break up. Talked last night and I told her exactly how I felt about her still and she said she still loved me but she couldn't go through all that again. So of course I was upset about this but I was happy to be with her. Over all the past 6 months I have felt the lowest I have ever felt in my life. Lost most of my friends, her and nothing seems to be going right. Lost little over 30 pounds since we broke up and it continues to drop. I find my self crying at least everyday over her and I don't know why. Still have trouble eating and sleeping and now it feels like my heart has been ripped back out and stepped on. I don't know what to do anymore. Pretty sure Ive slipped into a state of depression and need professional help. Who knows.How To Deal With This Break Up..?
Well it sounds like if you grew a pair then maybe you could hang onto this chick. Treat her like crap for a minute or two and then ignore her. Find some other chick and make her think yall are having sex, or have sex, whatever, make her jealous and she'll be back in no time. Then when she comes back make her say ';I'm with you now and I am never going to run out on you again';, like your John Dillinger on Public Enimies. Man up Justin you sound like a little b****. Women don't like that. Did you ever stop to think that while your at home crying and watching dances with wolves she is probably out riding some d*** somewhere? Now go to the strip club like a normal guy you loser.How To Deal With This Break Up..?
Yeah dude,she ain't worth it..That's like teasing,even worse...There are plenty fish in the sea,and you can take on anyone you like...So,simply,end it..Relax...





As for the friends,they aren't real friends if they abandoned you.





Weight can easily be restored..;)
i've had this happen before...


well, i know you think you love her, but she sounds like she doesn't know what she wants, she should come back to you when she knows exactly how she feels.


good luck dude, i wish you guys the best
Awh! You poor thing, I would say like a therapist or something along those lines ..








Ba mhaith liom t煤 go l茅ir is fearr .. :]
yea go see a shrink they'll help you if your depressed
move on....
zoey_bear19@ymail.com
I know how you feel. I've been in a about 5 month relationship with a guy once too. I just tried to move on from him and I suggest doing the same. If you find this hard then try getting into activities that will keep your mind off of her. For example I never would have gotten into acting or tennis if he didn't cheat on me. Though you should ask why she broke up with you in the first place. For your friends maybe they think you need some time to recover. Talk to a really good friend that is still with you and let it all out. Just get out more, it's proven that people who are going through depression feel better when they are outside or exercising. I hope this helps.
You may have minor depression but I do not think you have a depression disorder. There is no best way to deal with a break up, at least thats what I think. You never start a relationship and plan for it to fail, you plan for it to work.When it falls apart you feel like you have lost your only shot to be with someone, that you will never feel like that with anyone again and so on.You need to start hanging out with your friends and as hard as it is life goes on.If you really cannot move on maybe see a doctor but once you meet someone new you will feel great again.
Oh come on pal, it's your first relationship pull yourself together. Have some drinks, go clubbing and meet new girls. It's easy, clubs often have an excess of females.





The introduction to relationships is hard, but now you know what to expect you can go into things knowing what you are doing.
We've all been there. Rejection is the worst feeling in the world.


Have you considered that if she said that to you, maybe YOU don't want her? I wouldn't be focused on what other people say or superstition because that makes a ';failure'; twenty times worse because you feel like you've let everyone down and this isn't your fault.


You maybe depressed. Go to the doctor and see what he recommends.


You need to get back out on the dating scene so that you're aware of yourself as a man. This will help boost your self esteem.


Stay away from this lady for awhile and don't dwell on what was or what could have been. It only breaks you down more. Think about what you got planned for Friday night and whatever else you have going on in your life.


One more thing, helping others brings joy back into your life...even if it's just having a visit with someone like your Grandma or a friend who hasn't seen you in awhile!
You've got it pretty bad, but this is how many of us get. Professional help is actually really enjoyable to be able to say everything that's on your mind with out someone making a comment like ';end it all, man.';





Things do get better, but you have to quit contacting her. It only resets how long it's going to take to get over her. There is a great article about the No Contact Rule here:
You need to get her out of your life. Just try to forget everything that you can about her and your relationship together. You are trying to live in the past and that isn't healthy. You should try going out with friends and looking for someone else. Sometimes you just need a distraction to start feeling better again. It's going to take time, especially since you guys were so close. It isn't going to help if you see her. Although it feels good at the time it is just going to make you suffer when you aren't with her. She doesn't want to get back with you, but she misses you. What you need to do is think of yourself before her. Just because she wants to see you doesn't mean that you have to. She broke up with you, so she made the choice to possibly loose you and loose the friendship you guys had. When my boyfriend broke up with me I tried EVERYTHING to get back with him! I would always text him and try and make him see that we still belonged together and he wanted to be friends but he really didn't want more than that. So I eventually stopped texting him and over time I slowly started to heal. Some days were worse than others, but I survived. Eventually I met someone else who was really nice and I started to like him. The day I started liking this new guy, all my old feelings for my ex just flew right out the door. I could care less about him now. Granted all of this didn't happen over night. It took me many months to get over my ex and during those months it felt impossible to be able to replace him. But after a while your heart will just move on.
First of all, if you think you need professional help, why not go out and find some? There is nothing wrong about needing someone to talk to, sometimes friends aren't enough. A therapist will help you sort through your feelings and put things into perspective much more than the internet.





But if you will hear any internet advice, hear this. Sometimes relationships go south. Sometimes one person decides he's had enough, and the other is left hanging. It hurts, but sometimes we're forced to move on.





Should you decide not to move on, that she's the one you want, you gotta change some of your behaviors pronto. I don't expect to have a deep insight on your psychology, but it sounds to me you have some deep neediness issues. I find that if one isn't comfortable with loneliness, one will be unable to have a healthy relationship of any kind, because it becomes a salve to heal your loneliness, and you become addicted to it. So my advice is to back away for a while, let her sort through her feelings while you deal with yours first. It doesn't matter if she loves you more than anything in the world, if you're not ready to have a healthy relationship, you shouldn't embark on one.
  • losing hair
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment