Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with a break up? My bf and I broke up cause he does want a relationship or any responsibilty?

and I am a single mom he is the first guy that i have let around my son execpt family and his father and i just think the idea of a new relationship is scary how will i know who to trust again. He was really good with my son; my son is almost six monthsHow do you deal with a break up? My bf and I broke up cause he does want a relationship or any responsibilty?
Only time helps. stay away from anyone who is just cruising.How do you deal with a break up? My bf and I broke up cause he does want a relationship or any responsibilty?
Seems to have some things in his favor.I know your son is too little yet to be aware of this guy.But if he's into meeting with your family,then this a good sign.You are right to be cautious though
  • losing hair
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment