Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with a break up?

After my boyfriend and I broke up over a year ago, I went through mood swings of anger, resentment, sadness, hopelessness, and jealousy. I was depressed for the longest time and was so angry at him for hurting me so much. I also blamed myself for the break up, for not trying hard enough to save our relationship. I constantly compared myself to his girlfriend at the time, and felt like I wasn't good enough for him or anyone else. Its hard for me not to take the break up personally, I feel like there was something wrong wth me. What's the best way to deal with these emotions?How do you deal with a break up?
I think it's natural to go through this. I know I have for over a year now. The things I find help me the most are music, writing, running, and reading. Quiet time to just think and get through it and over it. Me time to see my value and realize what the other person is missing out on. Accept the emotions are there but find ways to get rid of them, to find your worth, to know someone is out there just for you, someone that will appreciate you for who and what you are. Good luck!How do you deal with a break up?
i'm sorry dear...


i can understand what you feel... i've been in a similar situation for 4 months so far


unfortunatily, when we be broken for some one, we blame oursilves, we get jealous, angry with him\her. but does (s)he think about us...we forgot to ask this question...no they don't...at all


but that answer dosn't help us...


unreasonable sadness... we only think about that person... ';i was wrong, i should be better'; that's what we say





dear...i don't know. should i say congradulation you are a true lover in the world of selfishness, or better to say i'm sorry that you're falling in that bottom-less hole called true love....





no use of blamming, no use of tears, no use of anything...





when i get to that situation i stopped, looked at th mirror


thought about some words, i hope you know them:


';there is no more love than this, when some one sacrifies himself for the one he loves';


';my will to you is to love each other as much as i loved you';


';he loved the human being that he sacrified himself for them on the cross';


if you don't know what i'm talking about...he's Jesus who said that





after i remembered those, i decided to keep on loving her, i've been religous, and god is helping me, day after day she's getting back to me








i hope i said something you want to hear





good luck miss true lover...

No comments:

Post a Comment