Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with a break up?

My ex boyfriend and I dated for eight months. We broke up in November, because he thought we were getting too serious. We missed each other too much so we got back together. Then two weeks later he went to visit his friends in Alabama and they partied the whole time. I don't trust him when he drinks so I was very insecure when he was gone. When he came back I was supposed to meet the rest of his family at Thanksgiving. We broke up when he got back, because he called me one night and told me ';he could do whatever he wanted'; I should have disregarded his rude comment because he was drunk. Well we stayed apart for two months. During that time we did talk and hook up. I knew it was the wrong thing to do, but I missed him too much. We got back together on his terms. He wanted a ';loose'; relationship. I had no idea what he was talking about. But I could tell things were different this time around. He never planned to see me. He just hung out with his friends. The whole time we dated his friends gave us a really hard time calling him whipped. I think that put stressed on our relationship. I decided that I wasn't happy and I ended it again. This time I know I'm not going back out with him because he told me he was just using me for sex and didn't care about me anymore. I don't know how to handle this situation. It's been a few weeks since I ended it and I go to school with him. I keep hearing stories about him hooking up with girls, but I'm not ready to date again. So how do I handle my break up when I see him everyday?How do I deal with a break up?
Somewhere around the time where yall were dating, you probably lost some friends. They aren't gone forever, but since you spent all the time you could with that guy and without anyone else, they just got put on hold. Now they will be more than willing to be with you again. Use their support to help you get over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment