Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with a break up and how close is too close?

This all started a month and a half ago. My ex g/f broke off the relationship due to a misunderstood text message sent to a work college, whilst I was contemplating proposing to her. The text it’s self was a mistake on my behalf but I feel it was blown out of proportion and mislead her to believe I had interest in someone else.





Since the break up, she’s said a number of things to suggest that she still wants me in her life, and she said that it was going to be “hard” to be friends, but now I’m not too sure if she really wants me in her life or not.





Saturday night I wiped myself out with alcohol which I understand is a really bad combination when smsing, but because her ex, the father of her two awesome kids, use to abuse her and is now back in her life, I made (I think?) a mistake in telling her how that hurt me to think that she had forgiven him, but not me for something as trivial as a text msg.





There's more to it but it wouldn't fit.. I'm not entirely sure what to do :(How to deal with a break up and how close is too close?
it's over, move onHow to deal with a break up and how close is too close?
I don't think that was even an answer to the question and certainly didn't help, let alone resolved the issue. I don't mean to offend but I don't believe it's as easy to just ';move on';. Perhaps you might want to give more than just an opinion when answering a question.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment