Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a break up????

I just broke up with my girlfriend and it's getting hard to deal with it. I still love her and care for her, and still want to be with her... but I just can't. I mean she said she'd take me back but I can't. I told her I wouldn't hurt her and I need numerous times, and I treated her wrong, even though she claims I didn't. I acted like a asshole the night before we broke up and it really got to me to the point were I couldn't cope with it and just had to break up with her. Anybody know how I deal with this or do about this?How to deal with a break up????
Find some balls, man up and go back to her. Learn from your mistakes and make the relationship go.





If you don't want to go back because you don't lover her or she isn't the right one, that is fine.





But, if you are not going back because it will be hard or you will have to work at it, then go to a strip club. You don't deserve her.





Biggest mistake people make and why relationships fail is that people don't realize that they require work and commitment.How to deal with a break up????
Drink one glass of aviation spirit a day.............. Recipe for Aviation spirit: 1 shot of Gin, 1 shot of vodka: 1 shot of Ouzo; 1 shot of Tequila; 1 shot of schnapps. Place ice in glass add a slice of lemon. Then gently add all five shots to the glass.......Stir........Then down the hatch....................It'll have you flying in no time................. And you won't recall your girlfriend.
ok so im only 13 but im really good at these relationship things cuz i deal with this all the time with my best freinds and bfs.





if i were you id probably talk to her one on one facing each other where theres not so much commotion and talk about how you still love her and want to be with her and she means the whole world to you that if you ever were apart for too long you wouldnt live your life in a normal way. try not to go to fast on trying to get things going in a ok mood swing take everything calmly and apologize for how you've been an asshole that night you broke up with each other. all you need to do is talk to her CALMLY idk if you want to go back with her but its your choice so good luck and i hope i helped!!
LEARN from your mistakes and never do these things again. Realizing you LEARNED something should ease the pain a little. Allow yourself some grieving time, but don't wallow. It makes NO sense to make yourself miserable. It takes too much energy that you could be using in a positive way. Treat yourself well, realize we all make mistakes but the smart ones learn. Good luck!
talk to her and sort your feelings
get back with her and make a conscious effort to be a better boyfriend
maybe just wait a while to decide if that is what you really want


tell her you need some time to think


if you decide you would like to get back with her treat her with 100% respect but start off re building your friend ship relation ship like go for a walk with her and slowly gain your confidence to choose your desicion


if you would'nt want to get back with her tell her that you thinkmaybe you could just be friends but you dont want to hurt her


GOOD LUCK


鈾?chag996 xxx
This best thing to do is find a good distration like a hobby. I am not saying run away, what I am saying is try not to dwell on it. Go out with a buddy try to aviod talking about your ex. Stop feed spark to the fire and you will see it will simmer down. We have all been there it is easier said than done. Take baby steps you are not going to forget her from one day to another. Find something to do hunn!! Do something for yourself!! ;O)
just try to deal with it, i broke up with mine 5 yrs ago and gyess what?, im still not over it
First don't make her mad like text her a million times and calling her and most important don't goto her work or home.....


Try this wait and see.... if its ment to be she will call but first think about what went wrong and learn from it.....


She cares she will call.....Don't be easy make her work for it they like a challenge!!!
i know just wat your talkin about.I put this same ? up and everyone told me the same thing:MOVE ON. and i didnt want to. i cried myself to sleep a few times then realized ';why am i wasting my time cryying over him?';.im not saying do that just try again.But this time dont do her wrong!!! And if shes not givin up on you then dont give up on her.To let you know (im sure you already know but just a reminder) yall are going to have fights.





But take my advise and think about it,i know she would want you to. What ever you chose i hope it works out!!!!
A break up around the holidays is bad. Here's the best thing to do move out of town, go to Europe, meditate, do yoga, have a torrid affair with a transition woman who won't break your heart--have fun. Thing is, it's hard to forget a love, a life--walking away is like tearing a hole in the universe. If you go back, ask yourself this--are we good for each other. Can she live with out me, can I live without her. Try thinking about the other person, not yourself--what's best for them?
That's a terrible situation to be in. I say be open and honest with her. Tell her you don't want to hurt her anymore and you need some time to yourself to truly appreciate how special she really was, what a large part of your life she was. Then, if you think you can try again withotu hurting her and she is willing, then it's worth a shot.





But if you broke up with her, that's red flags that maybe you feel there is something missing between the two of you, and that's okay. If it doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't.





Good Luck!
well im a girl so im seeing it from another angle. my boyfriend was doing the same exact thing to himself. dont beat yourself up over it. if we say were over it then trust us we are. if your the one to keep dwelling on it then your relationship will never move on, some how you jsut need to get over it, i had a talk with my boyfriend about it and now were better than ever, if you make a mistake or slip up apologize be sincere and then let it go its over no big deal. hope i could help you somehow. [[[[[[[:
well.. if you really love her and care for her, and if she is saying that you havent done anything wrong.. then beleive me, she really loves you and it will hurt her if you just break up with her like that.. if you really feel like you have acted like an asshole or if you treated her wrong, mayb this is your chance to make it up to her..take her out , spoil her, make her know how much you really really love her and care for her, do something extraordrinary that you wouldnt noramlly do and just show her that you care.... being an asshole and having a girl who feels like u havent been is something special and hard to find..trust me on that.. ive been through this.. my bf and i have gone through this and even when he did the most asshole like things i felt like he did nothing wrong because i really really love him.. so i am positive she feels the same way.. so please.. do not do this to her.. be there for her.. talk to her.. learn from your mistakes and appreciate her.. i hope your doing okay and i hope this helps.
There's a saying that goes... there is a TIME for everything...





I think in your case, you need a TIME alone with no one else but yourself... a TIME to mourn, a TIME to cry... and after you have let go of all your sad emotions within you then it's TIME for you to move on...





Well, I presume your decision to break up with her is a well-thought, carefully-made decision. I respect that.





I think in a relationship that works, both parties should always be able to come to a compromise or an agreement in dealing with issues of the heart no matter how hard it gets.





When a compromise or an agreement cannot be reached... I think it's only FAIR to break up... I mean, obviously there is no point staying in a relationship in which you are not happy with.





To help you move on... I think you need to write a letter to her to clearly explain to her why you did what you had to do.





Don't rush in finishing the letter... draft one... read thru it a few times with an open mind... and made changes where needed... bottomline the letter should be able to help her clearly see the situation from your point of view and your stand.





When you know she accepts and respects your explanation and decision in a positive manner then you know it's TIME to move on :).





I think breaking up should not make people feel bitter or become enemies... It should make us better.





I think even after the break up, both of you can still remain as ';normal friends';. The break up is only the end of your ';romantic relationship'; it's not the end of ';friendship';.





If both of you are able to see the bright side of the break up... that will certainly help.





So, good luck brother! :)
break ups are never easy, sometimes you never really get over it... it just gets easier to cope with over time.. honestly i think if you two really do love eachother and you want to be together maybe you should try to work it out. Everybody makes mistakes, its getting over them and through it all that really holds everything together...but if you absolutly cannot get over it, than you need to distance yourself, the pain will subside, but you'll always feel that pinch and wonder if you don't try. Good luck...
If you are gonna be a jerk, what can anyone do about it? Even if you have someone to put up with your lousy behavior, you have to deal with your own issues. Since you can't be with her and shouldn't, you need to deal with yourself, so you don't treat everyone like this in the future.





Sounds like you got some anger issues, ya might wanna talk to a pro to get that under control. You cannot make promises to someone when you can't trust yourself. You got some ';homework'; to do before being with anyone else.
Well you're already doing the right thing by not going back to her if you know you were treating her wrongly. It's also good if you and your ex can stay friends.





I would suggest concentrating on the positive things in your life (career? family? friends? etc) while you get over her, and speak to your friends and get support. Someone else will come along in no time and you can have a fresh start =]
be a man for the one you love...


you love her! she`s you`re girl...


take care of her!
Don't do anything drastic is my suggestion.


Try to find a way to have your cooler head prevail.





Look into reengaging with other friends you have and joining a club of some kind (sports/drama) if you're in school.





Relax and try to find some good hobbies I would suggest and just take it slow, 1 day at a time....

1 comment:

Unknown said...


I’ve never been a huge believer but when it turned out that love spell was my last hope, I gave it a try because my lover stopped talking to me, after begging and pleading with him I realized that nothing was working out, he left me to meet another girl, i had no choice than to ordered a reunite love spell from prophet.chasus@yahoo.com to help me get my lover back, after the spell was cast, the Results was fantastic, I never expected what i saw, I'm so grateful i came across this spell caster, My love left his other girlfriend and we came back together have, prophet.chasus changed my life and made me a true believer!

Post a Comment