Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with a break-up when pregnant?

my bf n i broke up last monday-his choice. he basically doesnt know what he wants. he has barely even spoke to me since then, says he needs space etc. i no i need to stay strong for me n the baby (im due in 6 weeks!!), just wanna know ways to deal with this? im hopefully gettin a flat on wednesday well the keys but dont hav the money to buy things yet so wont b movin in until its done up..i know once i hav money that i will hav the decoratin etc to take my mind of things but im fed up doin nothin and havin time to think about things cs it just upsets me.


help!


please dont leave nasty comments i just want some ways to take my mind off it and to know if anyone else has been through this and how they coped.How to deal with a break-up when pregnant?
My daughters father walked out when I was 7 months pregnant with her giving the whole 'it's not you it's me' excuse. I also had a 3 1/2 yr old son who he blamed for the break up.





To be honest with you I spent a whole month crying, another month making plans and the final month moving home so me and my children could have a fresh start. It was far from easy especially when he gave up seeing my lil girl when she was 8 weeks old (then took me to court 9 months later but thats a whole different story!!).





I got through it though and it made me realise how strong I truly am =)





We've both moved on since...he's married with another child and I'm happily engaged and 36 weeks pregnant but the best part is knowing I don't NEED a man and I can cope on my own =)





All the best xHow to deal with a break-up when pregnant?
me and my bf broke up 2 he decided he was not ready 4 this and left me how nice :( so i just knew it was best to get on neway his famly are here 4 me and all is ok when he does realise he was stupid i wouldnt bother knowing yourself that u have sumtin precious for the rest of your life :)
focus on your baby right now and getting your place together and if he really wants to be with you he will come back
I broke up with my partner when i was pregnant with my 1st child, i realised late what sort of person he was, anyhow, i just coped and you do, look foward to baby being here and your life changing, write a list of everything you want to do when you get the money to do up your flat, go to some excercise classes, see mates, do painting by numbers, i did these, kept my brain occupied for a bit plus nice for nursery etc.


Remember men are a luxury not a (necessaty), you dont need one to cope in life, you are strong and will be fine on own if things dont work out with you both.





Good luck
It's simple.





Either he wants to be with you, or he doesn't. If he walks out on you, treat it as he's gone forever. Move on, I know it sucks but it'll be easier for you and the baby if you get through this NOW and now 5 years from later when it's gone through worse.





Also, same for the baby. Either he shows the interest in the child, or he doesn't...





Focus on the baby, focus on moving forward. I know people who've made a lot of mistakes while breaking up with the baby daddy, or boyfriend while pregnant. Just focus on yourself; and find things YOU want to do, and you want in on your baby and yours life. :)
are you in the u.k?


there is ante natal classes you can go to and theres alot of other support out there for you too.


if you have a flat but no money for furniture etc you may be entitled to help from the government, community care grant and various other things. i dont know the rules on these tho so you,d have to look it up.


the best thing for you to do hun is RELAX and talk with my mum, sis of friends if you can. your partner just sounds scared hunny, give him the space he needs and he,l soon come running back! just try and stay happy for you and baby in the meantime ( easier said than done i know )!


good luck hun and i hope it works out for you and your partner!
Its heart breaking to be a single mom. But you will push through it. Your a strong individual. Unfortunately when your not married , having a baby is a stressful situation in any relationship. Allot does change, even in married situations. I know i had the support of a hubby but let me tell you, there were times i felt alone, and sometimes still do. BUT this isn't about me hun and how i feel. Its about you and what you can do to cope.





Continue to care for you and your baby. Look at book and read up on parenting. Look forward to this apartment and maybe baby showers. Plan how you will deal with getting some financial help from the father of the baby, and go to the resources you will need.





I wish you luck in your journey of motherhood. It will be rough but You will endure the obstacles. HUGS and Faith to you!
My baby's father dumped me when i was a month pregnant. All you have to do is take care of your child. He/she is the only thing that matters and if your BF wakes up and realizes things are going to be ok than great if not you will be ok!





I am not going to lie it is very hard being a single mom but you will make it b/c you have no choice! =)





Believe me when i say you will get through this and hopefully you have family and friends to help!





Good luck!
  • losing hair
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment