Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with a break up?

How do you deal with a break up? My boyfriend broke up with me today. How should i be dealing with it? He was my first boyfriend so im not really sure how im supposed to be acting. help me please. This is really important because he was my bestfriendHow do you deal with a break up?
well to be honest act liek his acting


like if his acting a lil a dik then dont let him bring u down


make him feel like his makig u feel


but theres not certain way to act u no it just depends on how the break up goes


if its a ';ok maybe we should be friends'; then ok u no try to get over it without any hard feelings but if its lke a ';man i F hate u i regret gettign wit u'; then yea maybe u should be mad and act like a *****


but like i said it depends on the break up


=]


sorry for ur lose mamaHow do you deal with a break up?
It hurts and nothing you do will make it better, so you have put your energies into something more constructive rather than crying, revenge or writing devoted endless love letters to him.


Join a sporting club/gym - it's always a great way to feel better, you look good, feel good, get better


spend time with famiy and friends - they've missed you.


and do something just for you - learn yoga or do some volenteer work, learn a musical instrument





If you can master how to handle a break up, you are miles ahead of other girls who sulk, cry, get depressed and stalk the ex.





Right now, you have alot of adrenaline. Look after you first.
Depends on how long you was with him for. I was with mine for 1 year until he decided he wanted to be friends. I took it really bad and was so upset, l kept crying and my grades were going downhill. But in the end, l just knew l needed to get over it, and think about positives things. So, what l did was, watched loads of films, very funny films only!, Drank lots of tea, and had a relaxing bath, with relaxing body wash. I used Boots Aromatherapy body wash, it eased my mine and helped me with my anxiety. And l just focused on my Grades and my family. Until then, he realised that he made a big mistake and asked me back out, Everyone deserves second chances, so l said yes. But this would be the LAST chance he'll be getting. So, l hope you'll be okay, don't worry babe, you'll get over it with time and find a man who will love you for you :) xxxx
well if you have to cry then cry... i just broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago. so i understand what your going thro... hang out with your girls, work out sounds funny but i did this for every time i think about my ex i would do some sit ups or go running. i know its really hard to brake up but your just moving on to bigger and better things. really life is to short and you dont need to be sad for a guy that doesnt care about you.. trust me you will get over it sooner then you think i did and i was with him for 3 years
dont find another guy and be a slut. just go kick it with your friends. have a good time. dont think about him. pick up a hobby and make sure you get into it 100%. make new friends. be involved in activities. youll be fine. honestly the only cure for a break up is time. time will heal everything. its what you do in the time that counts.
just dont think about it. go on with your day how u normally would. if u dont think about it, then obviously it was nothing. people cant tell u how your suppose to feel. its how you feel. how strong was the realtionship...how it effects you when your not together...
Oh Sweety, I totally understand ur situation, as i was heartbroken and lost few years ago, after 5 years of relatioship. But I got over with time and now I realized everything happen for my own good. U just have to hang on for some time, pls do find something to do to take your mind away, may be traveling, sport etc...


He is not worth to make ur self unhappy, and be sad. You deserves some one better and makes you feel good.


good luck
first love usually hurts the most since your first going through it.start talking to other boys and you will probably eventually get over him.a lot of people say ''time heals everything''.you will probably be over it soon.
I wish I had the answer. I cant over my ex, she was my best friend too. Hurts like I hell, that I know. You should try to feel the worst feelings now, dont ignore them, cuz theyll creep up on you later.
Exactly how you are.





Dont play it up or down. It is what it is and if he is a best friend, then seems time to find other friends.
There is no right way to be acting.


ue should feel jst how ue feel now . .!!


Jst caz ue dnt go out anymore doesent mean that ue cant be friends .


so keep handin out wit him.


nd jst see what happins.
well... just move on. there always more people out there you can and probably will feel the same about. and since her broke up he might try and come back, be on your guard if he does.
the best cure for a broken heart is another guy


you just gotta find another guy... a BETTER guy
sex and alcohol!:)
well wen my bf broke up with me i was very sad .. its normal to be on non speaking terms for a while
Throw out anything that reminds u of him.
i get loaded then laid!
  • black hair
  • myspace pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment