Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a break up?

My boyfriend just broke up with me like an hour ago. I asked many questions on here about me being open with my boyfriend. I don't know what his problem is. He asked me to be more open with him...so I started being more open. I went to school like everyday worried about if he's gonna break up with me. How do I deal with going back to school tomorrow and seeing him in my first period? Also how can I feel better?





Thank you for answeringHow to deal with a break up?
I am sorry that this jerk broke your heart but just realize that you are young and you will find someone better after all what is his loss is your gain to someone better so hang in there and when you see him in class just hold your head high and smile and know that someone better is out there for you !!How to deal with a break up?
It is just going to take time. Try and think about something else or constantly do something. You will only think about that person if you have nothing else to think of, trust me, I am there.
first of all act normally. do not and i reapet IGNORE AND MAKE FUN OF HIM AND ESPECIALLY MAKE HIM JEALUOS. act like you did normally before he was your bf. talk to him and he might want to go out with u again
act like ur happy in front of him, or talk to guys ... if he felt anythin 4 u he'll feel wierd........ time heals all
You are in a tough situation. The only thing you can do is keep busy for a while until it doesn't hurt as much to think about things. Don't worry about this for a while, a couple of weeks, say. Then if you feel ready, deal with it a little bit at a time. As for seeing your ex at school. Just be friendly, but not overly so. Having said all that, I felt like crying every time I saw my first ex, or our song came on the radio. It's not easy. I really feel for you!
You should go on with your life and act like you don't need him trust me he is gonna want you back.
good luck i hope fine one else see moives or go shopping
take it easy....and maybe u should just be matture about it..and ask him if he would like to just be friends...maybe later on the friend ship will rekinder...u never know... takes time.. depending on how well u know the person and how much u shared etc..
idk cuz guys dont break up wit me
my boyfriend broke up with me a while ago, and the next day he was dating a girl that i really didn't care for. i just forgot about him. yea it hurt pretty bad and i had him in one of my classes.... i was worried for a while before, that he was going to break up with me and i think that's why he did it. if you want to be friends with him still then tell him that. :) i think he'll understand it was for the better that we did. all he wanted was a piece of *** anyways. and now he has a son and he is only 17. i'm just glad it wasn't me!

No comments:

Post a Comment