Friday, August 20, 2010

I am really struggling to deal with this break-up鈥lease can I have your advice?

My ex left me about a month and a half ago. We had an amazing relationship (she was constantly saying how happy she was, how much I meant to her, how amazing I was etc) for 2 months, but in the third month I got insecure and this essentially pushed her away.





Unfortunately we have to see each other still as we are part of the same social circle and sports club. Since the break up we didn鈥檛 speak for a while. However, two weeks back we went away for the weekend with my social group. Here we got along well and even had a bit of flirting and banter again. When I got back from the weekend, we texted throughout the evening. She stated how happy she was that we were on speaking terms again, and flirted a little and then asked if I fancied getting a drink sometime.





I replied- then heard nothing from her.





In person she has pretty much ignored me since. We are friends on facebook but when we are both online she never speaks to me.





I don鈥檛 get this. Why could she be being like this. I really want her back in my life but don鈥檛 know what to do鈥?





Do I call her out on this behaviour? Do I just text and ask to meet for a drink? Do I just ignore it and wait for her to come to me (if she ever does)





Thanks in advance for your help.I am really struggling to deal with this break-up鈥lease can I have your advice?
I know how hard this can be because I've recently been through it. Personally if I were in your situation I'd give her one last shot.





Just say something along the lines of ';Hey, I hope you're doing OK. Would you still like to grab that drink sometime?';.





If she doesn't reply to you or make an effort, just take it as a no and seriously try to move on. Keep yourself busy and remember that just because you too split, the world doesn't stop revolving.I am really struggling to deal with this break-up鈥lease can I have your advice?
I am an expert by no means, however, I think she may be scared that things will get back to how they were, and then get all weird again, which would be a bad thing right? so in my honest opinion I would call her and arrange to meet somewhere neutral so neither of you feel threatened emotionally and talk frankly about how you both feel, and if there is a future for the relationship, i think from what you have said she is still interested, but don't force her, just let her do what she wants in her own time, whilst letting her know you are there waiting when she is ready, DON'T go for the waiting for her to come, in my experience she may think you don't care and have moved on and she may do the same.


good luck and I hope it all works out for you both.
  • make money
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment