Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys only! How do you deal with a break up?

My guy recently broke up with me. We both got to the point where we knew it just wouldnt work.





Here is my question, does it bother guys? How do you feel? Do you still have urges to call her and want her back?





It just seems like the woman is always left wallowing about it, so guys, how do you feel about it? How do you handle it?





How come we never really see a REACTION out of you after a break up?Guys only! How do you deal with a break up?
id feel aight most of da time but if i felt like we waz having problems over stupid things den i wud probably call her and it kinda helps me wid my music 2 because it gives me inspiration 2 do sumthin.....................and 2 da person above me suck my d*ck and just answer da questionGuys only! How do you deal with a break up?
HA HA HA!!!!
its because guys just dont discuss it we fell sad for a while but they do stuff like play video games whatch tv hang out with friends and just try not to think about it but it still hurts for awile
thats not funny at all but these things happen all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment