Friday, August 20, 2010

Men and women,how you deal with a break-up?

i want to know honestly from both sexes how you deal with a breakup





also state if you are male or female :)Men and women,how you deal with a break-up?
';he to himself who binds a joy, does the winged life destroy; but he who kisses the joy as it flies, lives on in eternity's sunrise';.......this poem was written roughly 200 yrs ago and it still rings beautifully true !!! xxx says it all really ! i try to live with this in mind but it's hard sometimes xxx me, i'm just a chilled and free aquarian....with no-one to make me smile !!! hee hee hee !! i'm over it !!!Men and women,how you deal with a break-up?
female - have a good cry, get on with my life, don't dwell over the past, have some good times without a man in tow, live life to the full.


Concentrate on being happy.
Ciggarettes, alcohol, short term bitterness, mild depression, burning of anything that reminds me of my ex and then back to reality time to move on
I deal with a breakup by hanging out with my friends and keeping my mind occupied. Just go out and have fun. Move on to better people and learn from the past
personally....i grieve as if someone has died. then i retreat and stay by myself for a while, until i'm ready to face the world again.
female- im going through a break up now. finding it so hard as i still love him so much but know the relationship aint right anymore. i dont know how to move on? hopefully my child will keep me going? good luck x
Drink, get bitter, find someone else, easy.
Plenty of booze and time with other people.
I'm a Male and it takes a Woman to get over a Woman...
You feel bad and then you get over it.
Chocolate and girls nights out great stuff :)
I just do what I normally do. Whats the point in moping?
accept it is over and move on..

No comments:

Post a Comment