Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with this break up?

My ex of a year broke up with me almost three weeks ago...And the pain of the break up is still there for me. It's gotten a little easier but i still get emotional spats from time to time...just driving down the road and some memory will pop into my head and the emotions just start coming. My friends all tell me to move on find someone new but they don't realize that at this point I can't even imagine myself falling in love with someone else. I'm not sure how to deal with this....and I constantly wonder if my ex feels the same. I find myself thinking about what he's doing, where he is, who he's with, if he's found someone new and it drives me crazy. After 3 weeks i should be moving forward...and in a way I kinda am, the emotions have gotten less intense. But my feelings for him are still there, and I wonder how could they be after he broke my heart. So how do I move forward after this break up?How do I deal with this break up?
I have been in the same situation more then once honey and all you can do is give it time. DO NOT I repeat DO NOT date a man until YOU ARE READY!! Screw what everyone else has to say it's not their life it's yours. Give yourself time to heal hang out with friends for awhile if you don't ';look for a man'; the right man will come along trust me. I ended a relationship with someone of 3 years. I cried for MONTHS!!! I NEVER thought I'd find someone else and I did....the mistake I made was after we broke up I got ';used '; a lot....I slept around, hooked up with a lot of men etc. Do NOT do that!! It will only make the pain feel WORSE in the end. The best thing you can do for yourself is give yourself time. When I realized that and stopped messing around with men and stopped looking for a man a man came around. Granted, that did not work out either....I did learn from that! I hope I helped a bit :)How do I deal with this break up?
you are already on the right track. That's what happens when you lose someone you care about, it takes alot of time to heal. I know it seems like you won't fall for another guy, but you will, just give it time. The best remedy for a broken heart, is time. So just wait it out tough it out and try to have some fun :D
Hon, take all the time you need to get over him. It took me a month and a half to get over my ex, and it took my best friend 5 months to get over hers. 3 weeks is nothing right now. I know exactly what your feeling. Like you can't imagine yourself with anyone else right now %26amp; all you want is your ex. But, let me tell you, you WILL find someone better for you. I'm positive. You seem like a sweet girl, and you will get over this. For now, do things that will occupy you so you don't think about him as much. Hang out with your friends, do anything. Good luck %26amp; just smile :)
you sound just like me after my girlfriend of a year and a half broke up with me.we broke up in august and it was only at the begginning of this month that i was completely over her.and now that im there i feel amazing and cant wait to fall in love again, because after the break up i didnt even want to think about loving anyone else..what helped me that most was not talking to her. she broke up with me and therefore chose to be out of my life, it would drive her nuts when i wouldnt talk to her too. now that im over her if she tries to talk to me again ill tell her that im ready to be friends now, but if she doesnt oh well, like i said im over her...but you need to remember that they broke up with you so they dont want you as much as you want to think otherwise, they are ready to move on so should you. you shouldnt get serious with anyone until your ready but casual dating is just what you need now...hope i helped..
hmmmmm........its really very painful 2 loose someone who is close to your heart......neways....moving on in the other name of life......its natural if u feel this way...eventually you will get over it....n think that whatever happened was for the best.....and someone more....much much more superior is waiting for u somewhere......it was just a phase of ur life n it has ended......take your time n move on in life.....whenever his thoughts come in ur mind....just distract yourself....read a book....watch tv...go for a walk with frends........n THINK POSITIVE......!!!!!!!!


take care.....
There are two things that can help you get over. One, getting under someone else (seriously), and two, time. Time heals all wounds. It takes people different lengths of time to get over a broken heart, some never do. Take as long as you need, if you wanna cry-then cry. Allow yourself to hurt but also allow yourself to heal. Just because a person breaks your heart doesn't mean that you are going to wake up and all your feelings will be gone. It's going to take time. But don't cut yourself off from people cause in our loneliness is when we think the most. Hang around people who make you feel good. Write down your feelings in a journal, cuz after a while your friends are going to get tired of hearing about it.
i gone through the same situation and u can't even imagine what was my situation..i had 4 yrs relation and he meant everything 4 me...1 day i came to knw that he is dating with some other girl..even i though for suicide.. can u imagine now i m with sumone else... i got broke up with my ex in last april and still i use to check his orkut account... bt now i don't love him because i think he don't deserve me and i moved on..n get new bf now i m lucky that i have a bf who loves me soo much..just don't think about him.. just thinks there are lots of guys in this world and this world is so big...i know its hurting... just try to make u busy in other things.. try to not to talk ab. him dn't try to contact him it will make u cry...just be happy and think this world is beautiful... there are ur parents friends and baby lots of gys too...smileeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment