Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a break up when we will still be mates?

my girlfriend left me today. I love(d) her so so much, she was my life, my world, my everything and I could tell her anything, I am calling her to talk tonight for a chat as I have a problem at the moment and some things I want to say to her, we have agreed to remain friends, she has said no more than that but I would like to think that MAYBE we can be together again, I just dont know though, but anyway I am wondering how I can get over the break up, she knows its made me sad and she is sorry for it so thats are starting point I spose.....please only give advice if you want to help me here as this is genuine,





thanks for helping everyone


MitchHow to deal with a break up when we will still be mates?
I know it's cliche but it's true ..... time does heal all wounds. That being said, you need to take a little time for you. It's great that you and your ex want to be friends but you just broke up today and you are already moving on to the friendship part in the same day? That's mighty fast. You haven't given yourself any time to heal and get over what is clearly a very painful situation.





For now, if you are contacting her .... stop! If she is the one contacting you, then don't take her calls, avoid her instant messages. Take time for YOU! It may take a week, may take a month but for now you need to get yourself together if you are ever truly going to be able to be a good friend to your ex, but most importantly for your own sanity and well being. You deserve it. ^^How to deal with a break up when we will still be mates?
You must be feeling really worthless right now. Bitchin. Oh well, life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment