Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with this break up?

My boyfriend and I broke up about 3 days ago. I think it was a mutual break up, but I'm the one who came out and said that it wasn't going to work. He asked me if I'd still talk to him and stuff, and I have to see him this upcoming weekend at a graduation party for a mutual friend. I don't know if i should talk to him before I see him at this party, or wait until the party to talk to him??? The thing is we both still like eachother and the reason for us breaking up makes no sense. We both are confused and hurt.How do I deal with this break up?
why did you split up in the first place?


maybe you can re-unite at the graduation?


let him contact you before hand or wait until the party... give you both some head space to do some thinking.How do I deal with this break up?
you can speak to him when you see him.. no sence in being rude. really think about your reason for breaking up and if it's a good one or something you cant deal with then dont try to get back together.. i was in a relationship for 6 years and when we broke up i went through what your going through.. even questioned myself.. but you get over it you just gotta let that hurt run it's course.. you will live again.. now i'm more in love than ever before and i wouldnt have found it if i sat like a lost puppy over my ex.. but if your reason is silly and you really love one another..and the both of you want to be back together.. then i would just tell him.. hey i'm sorry i made a mistake and i want you back...
if you still have feelings, why don't you try and work it out. Not talking to him will make him feel like you don't care at all, wait until the party and maybe you should have a long talk about relationship and find out why you broke up in the first place and go from there.
it sounds like maybe you shouldnt of broken up if you both like each other and it was for a stupid reason you should tell him that. I think maybe you should talk to him before the party this way its not weird when you both see eah other and you dont want to fight at someones party. good luck =)
if its meant to be some way yall will fall back into eachother arms.but if you want him and he want you ..gone had and get back together because you gon regrete it if you start seeing him with another woman..so dont give another woman an opportunity to get what you know you should and want to have
Then why did you break up? Bond alittle. Maybe it will work this time... I hope. Well, if you see him at the party then talk to him about it and maybe consiture getting back together...
I would call him before the party and see how he feels about you two possibly giving it another go. Good luck to you!!
you two really need to sit down and talk and try to make some sense out of this whole mess.
its simple if u hate him just tell him that u r sorry and that u can still be friends if u like him just ask him out. and then on da date....this my sound weird but....KISS HIM!
the best way to get over someone is to get under another want my number lol
  • losing hair
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment