Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a break up! I need help, i seriously do!?

So... Me and my gf we've been dating for 1 year and 3 months when... :( she broke up with me a couple of days ago... we are still talking and sometimes we kiss but she claims ';we are not together anymore';, but i love her! I love her so much! She broke up with me because she says ';i'm a liar'; because this friend of hers told her that when we had a break up of 2 weeks in may last year she said i kissed her sister ._.' i hung out with her sister but i NEVER MADE OUT WITH HER -.-' plus her sister had a bf that's y she asked me to hang out with her... cuz she wanted to tell me what her bf was doing to her and NOTHING HAPPENED... the more i tell my gf this the more she doesn't believe me :( and it makes me sooo sad... i can't deal with the fact that she doesn't wanna be with me anymore... we agreed to go out on valentine's Day and she said ';it's your last chance to show me you love me'; i show her everyday i love her... I CRIED IN FRONT OF HER IN HER CAR THE OTHER DAY... and she still didn't believe me :'( every time i talk on the phone with her i start crying :( i joined the football team so she's mad cuz of that too... but i wanna be with her... i really do!!!!! I don't know what to do!!!! Help me? what would u do in this situation? girls what would u like a guy to do in this situation? she SOMETIMES talks to me when she feels like it, but most of the time she makes me mad saying ';oh i went to the gym with this guy, oh i'm hanging out, oh this guy wants to hang out, i think i'm gonna hang out with...'; and there it goes :( it bothers me sooo much!!!! I want her back :'( what can i do???? Or should i let her go? help me!








Thank you so much PS. we are both 17 i'm a junior and she's a seniorHow to deal with a break up! I need help, i seriously do!?
actually you ARE a liar %26amp; you did hook up with her sister. LOSERHow to deal with a break up! I need help, i seriously do!?
ohh blesss..........do one thing just ignore her for some days and then she will reliease that what she has lost








asnwer mine plz i am dying to know the answer http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
obviously your good with the girls try to get another girl if she admits its over its over dude.


either that or your one of those loser anime gothic kids that can only date those types of girls in which case you are screwed.
You seem a bit like a player to me. But, if you love her tell her so, prove it. actions speak louder than words.





My boyfriends ex girlfriend died, please help!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Forget about her and go out with her sister.
Do what your gut tells you ..


Let go and heal and move on
its ok to cry, dont talk to him for a while


see how u feel
Ah, i have been through this.


It didnt work out with me cause Im retarded :[


But i think on Val's Day, you should give her the time of her life. Really express your love inevery way possible!


Dont give up because if you do,


you will seriously regret it! :o


So keep at it. Show her, FORCE her to see(:


Everything will be fine if you keep smiling and dont give up :D





Ohhh and dont listen to these people who are saying ';Girls dont like emotions'; or ';giveup...';


Cause thats ALL bullshet. :D


Ima girl. I knowwhat girls want.


Trust me, people come to me for their problems.


I want to be a frikken psychiatrist for gods sake!


So never give up. The only reason for you to give up is when ALL hope is lost, and there is no way she will come back to you.


Girls love it when a guy shows his emotions cause it means theyre not heartless and stone cold.


But at the same time, dont look too wimpy. xD just saying.


But showing your emotions is a good thing.


It means your human and that you do have feelings.


Let her know that yourlove for her is a true feeling.


Just pleasedont give up, please. :D


Just keep at her:D
It's a sad situation. You did nothing wrong, and she doesn't believe you. You have to separate yourself from her entirely.





Don't talk to her. Don't answer her calls. Don't return her messages. And for God's sake, don't kiss her.





Right now she has all the control. She knows you want her back. She's hurting, and is enjoying making you squirm. That's why she's bringing up all these guy names.





Show her you're ready (if not willing) to move on, but discontinuing conversations with her. This will do one of two things.





1. She'll realize she still likes you, and she'll be more sympathetic.


2. She'll leave you alone, and you'll be able to heal finally.





Right now odds of you two getting back together seem kind of slim. I'm not going to lie. So it might be best to consider that.
Wow the same thing happened to me. my girlfriend broke up with me because she thought I was flirting with another girl even though I never lied or cheated on her we got back together after many tears but she never believed me and she broke up with me after few weeks .believe me only time can heal the wounds ,but you are better off with out her trust is a major key in any relationship ,although my ex claim she never lie and always accuse me of lying but the truth she was the manipulative lair


take care
Okay STOP IT JUST STOP IT





This girl is not worth it she really is not to make you do and go through all this is just not worth it she's using you and making a fool of you and the bad part about it is your allowing it





I mean MY GOODNESS you cried in front of her and that didn't melt her cold heart so don't you think you need to stop doing this and tell her to kiss off





If she had ANY deep feelings for you she wouldn't do all this you would n;t have to because there would be no need





She's enjoying the fact that your doing all this it makes her feel like she has power over you





So what you need to do is get a backbone and tell her your done with pleading for her to want you back tell her you've done everything you can and all it's doing is making you sick just to think that she's put you through all this ONLY to keep hurting you





I'm telling you sweetie this girl is enjoying you do all this she has no plans of ever getting back with you





So I bet if you just stop doing all this and tell her your done with her that your not going to keep this up because you can't anymore your tired of having you feeling hurt by her





And mean it I bet she'll Look like a fol and when she see your not doing it anymore she'll come back to you because NOW she's lost her powers over you





She'll start to change because she'll realize that your on to her she'll try one more time but when you don't roll over for her then she really look the fool





Sweetie move on to a girl who will like you and not treat you like this and I bet it will feel good that someone likes you for real and not playing power games with you





Move on to a girl who's not always mad at you over crap or over nothing , move on to a girl who when you call or see her she's really glad to see you and show it





And she that girl who's playing you try to come back just tell her NO I'M DONE WITH YOU I'VE MOVED ON





Good Luck
First of all take a few minutes to breath in and out. And then when ever you see her next, ask her how she originally felt about you before her best friend told her you were cheating on her when you really weren't. And then what you do is ask her this if she really cared about you, ';How did you feel about me before you were told this?'; Then tell her, if i loved you why would i ever do anything to hurt you. Love is something that means you would do nothing to hurt that person in any way which includes cheating on them.
breaking up with someone can be one of the hardest things any young person ever deals with. Sometimes it works out for the best though. They way I see it you have two choices, fight and get her back..... or know its for the best and move on to something better. I know when I went through my last break up it was really hard for me, but I found a great website that helped me through. They have lots of info on how to deal with things like breaking up with someone you love.





www.didyoueattoday.com





Its pretty neat they also have a feature where you can write in and ask the editors a question if you feel like you need expert advice.
start talking to other girls and stay away from the places you used to hang out or talk to your girlfriend. the Best way and fast way is to talk to other girls if you dont do that it willl take a loooong time trust me from experience. its hard to do that . but if you start talking to girls and not going or remembering things it will go away quickly. but its hard I know
Alright, now just breathe and calm down.





I'm going to tell you straight. You're doing this ';girls and dating'; thing all wrong.





Girls don't want a man that weeps and cries and bawls and shows his emotions all over the place. They want a STRONG, CARING, MASCULINE man that DOESN'T SHOW HIS EMOTIONS!





So, in this case you should consider this girl a lost cause and move on - seriously, you've totally blown it with her.





So the next girl you get, do me a favor - NO CRYING!!!!!!!
i know what thats like, kinda... my boyfriend broke up with me just because he doesnt want to date anymore. he still likes me, but doesnt want to date. even though i keep crying over it everyday, he just doesnt seem to care. this girl sounds stubborn like him too. i know you wont accept this, i know i cant, but they're not coming back. im so sorry, she just wont. and the next week, month, months, whatever, will feel like hell. theres nothing to do. even though i thought i could get him back, i couldnt
She sounds controlling and immature. Why does she care taht you joined the football team? Why doesnt she believe you that you didnt kiss her sister? Dont you notice these things as wrong? Obviously not, because your in love with her. A mistake I once made also, so I cant blame you. This girl needs some growing up to do. ';Oh this guy wants to hang out';...thats a game shes playing on you man, she feels insecure and she wants to gain back control, so shes trying to make you feel insecure, which is just dumb. My ex did these exact same things, and all the while she was the lying one. Just forget about this girl, take it from someone who held on too long. i wish i had enough brains to walk away from a situation that was obviously bad, and if you have that chance, take it.
Let her go. She's playing with your head! By telling you that she's always going out with guys and stuff, she's trying to get you to fight for her.. If you just drop it, and quit talking to her... she'll come running back. Girls love to have a guy want her so bad he'd do anything, but when that changes.. we just want it back. So, ease off a little and see how she takes it.
let her go..i'm a girl and i dont think a guy could show me that he loves me in any other way... but i mean if shes trying to make u jealous.. then part of her still likes you... but let her go.. if she does rly love you.. she'll come back around
you dont want to give your girl reasons to get jealous. when i am with my girlfriend or not i usually shrug other girls away or show little if no interest in them. it does not matter what your intentions were with that other girl, you are still spending time with another girl. if it was in a group then it would be fine but one on one can easily get confused as a date. just focus on your girl and dont mention anything else that happened or didnt happen. good luck
best suggestion - dont talk to her, leave her alone. if she cant trust you, then the relationship isnt going to work. you need to remove yourself from her to try to get over her. relationships are made up of trust and respect you need to trust the other person and respect their choices.
damn dude **** her.man when my girlfriend broke up with me man i cried a **** load of tears.then i just said **** her watched some tv listened to my mp3 player.when really inside i coundnt forget about her.the reason we broke up was becuase her ***** as friend lied saying that ri was talking **** about her saynig she was easy and all these things.everytime i saw her i didnt say a thing.if we were in he halls alone id look the other way.few days later she wanted to get back with me i said yea couse i think im in love her,but she cried because she kept saying she hurt a nice guy[me].man just do what you like to do if u like to fish ,fish you get high ,get high just dont give in to her dude.but i dont know whats gonna happen,i think shes cheating on me but all im doing riht now to fix this is chill text, eat my snack[arizona tea and lemon hot cheetos] and just wait and see what the future hold wether its positive or negative. well gott go i hope this helps and p.s. im younger than you
don't let her go! being a junior myself and never dated a guy and reading this, i know there are people like you out there. ok so you need to do something super super sweet for her 2/14. i would start by saying what you told us. Tell her that she's the only girl you ever want. Don't lie. maybe instead of a regular dinner date or whatever go during the day and to something spontaneous like paintballing or teach her something that you're really good at. like you said you like football- make a game out of it. idk off the top of my head. thanks + good luck!
Well. maybe shes just one of those ppl who act like they love u 1 second then the next they just hate u for some reason that ur not aware of. You should stop hanging out with her sister, apologize tell her u love her.And if she doesnt understand then trust me u can do so much better. I understand break ups are hard but youve gotta let it go and find a new girl :)








P.S: im sorry 4 tha break up i know how it feels


hope tha advice helps
i would want a guy to stun me on valentines day. this date should be a complete representation of your feelings for her. make it as romantic as possible.


as far as the break-up goes, though i'm not sure.. what is love without trust? you seem like a sweetheart and if she broke your heart over hear-say, is she what you deserve?





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment