Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with break up?

My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me last night, and I'm going crazy. We were friends all through High School and started dating our senior year. We went to prom, senior trip and 2 other summer vacations together. This may sound stupid but I thought we would be together forever, especially because she use to tell me that she felt the same way. Recently, we have been fighting all the time. Usually over stupid things. She told me that she was sick of fighting and couldn't take it anymore. The thing that makes my situation worse is that I work with her, and we share the same group of friends. Most of our friend are primarily hers because I lost almost all my friend during the course of our relationship because her and I hung out almost everyday. When she broke up with me last night, she said wanted to stay friends and maybe one day we could get back together (maybe she is just letting me down easy. So basically now I have no girlfriend, no friends, and nothing to do but sit here and cry all day. I know people will say there are more fish in the sea but I don't want anybody else. (FYI she was my first girlfriend so finding a new girl to make her jealous is virtually impossible) All I know is that I want her back but I don't know what to doHow to deal with break up?
There's so many answers for the question you asked there. Just be positive and try to forget about her as much as you can. This is the time where you seriously have to make a comeback to life. Forget about your past and try to meet new people (This doesn't have to be love!). Talk with people that you don't know but are safe and don't ever take the bad path (example drugs, smoking etc.). If this is your first date.. You didn't have sexual intercourse with her right? Well... I guess if you were religious you would of married her and then did that.. So i'm sure you either didn't do it or don't care.. There are lots of articles on the internet (google) but best advice is, Time heals everything.How to deal with break up?
take sometime to chill out. you won't be able to make any right decisions when you're not rational.. do not make any rash decisions. just take your time. - treat it like umm.... time off? give yourself a break. re-analyze your feelings. you'll come to understand how silly you put your words like ' YOU DONT WANT ANYBODY ELSE '... ( you're saying this because you just broke up with her last night ).. trust me, things will come different once you're out from your sadness.. you'll think differently.





Do take care.
First, I'm so sorry you're going through this... it's never easy breaking up with your first love. I've been through it, and all I can tell you for sure is that time WILL heal. I will be perfectly frank %26amp; honest here...





I am assuming you're pretty young, so that in %26amp; of itself is hard. Your relationship has probably run its course %26amp; your gf is feeling like she wants to see ';what's out there';, which is why she wants to remain friends with you. The BEST advice I can give you %26amp; I think most people in this forum will agree with me is to COMPLETELY IGNORE HER. I know it sounds tough, but if you really want her back %26amp; for her to see the VALUE in you %26amp; your relationship, DO NOT run after her, do not call her, visit her or otherwise. You should completelly break off all ties with her. If she has the honor of your friendship, she will never know what it's like to be without you, %26amp; this is what you want her to see. During this time, work on yourself, get a different job if you work with her. Show her that you're strong enough to live without her %26amp; I promise you, she will see that you are a very special guy %26amp; will want you back very soon. Just let her see what's out there %26amp; you should force yourself to do the same. Meet new friends, go out %26amp; just LIVE. She'll be back when she sees your newfound strength %26amp; that you're an individual who CAN live without her. Good luck!
Sounds harsh to say this but bro you gotta grow a set. Get back up on the horse. If you sit around and beg for her to take you back she wont respect you even if she does.





As far as your friends...Guys are forgiving call them up and hang out. That **** dies away quickly. Just say yeah I got whipped and I wont let that happen again.





FYI guys fall hard for their first g/f's, especially if you 2 got together in the bed. You are not alone in that.
I'm so sorry... I felt like you four weeks ago when my ex broke it off with me. I don't know it may take you a while to get over her cuz 2 years is mighty long... but me and my ex dated for like 5 months and I'm sorta over him... but I stopped contacting him for about two weeks and he just called me out of the blue asking me questions and shi** talking about am I seeing someone and I miss you. Stuff like that. So what I'm trying to say is move on and stop contacting her. It may be difficult but you need to... and while you're slowly moving on if it's meant to be she'll come back. But you can't contact her and claim you want to be friends because you guys have too much history to be friends and then what if she meets someone else? So yea don't even think of friends. Don't go begging to get back netha. This shows you're desperate and that you need her and it will make her not want you more. So this is the time for you to learn, love yourself, and rekindle some friendships. Trust it hurts now... but you'll eventually be ok. You're young... you will find someone.
i know exactly how you feel. im going through a smililar thing. today she was acting really strange. and tonight she was talking to 2 of her friends about something. they wouldnt tell me wat. but it wasnt good for me. and her friend told me she thinks it will be ok but she might just be saying that because were friends. im not sure if shes going to break up with me. but tonight was the first night in over 6 months she hasnt told me she loved me. honestly she is everything to me. i love her so much. im really sorry i didnt answer ur question. but ur not the only one whos feeling **** tonight. i dont know wat to do either. but i hope it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment