Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i deal with this break up? After a four year relationship?

Me and my ex have been on and off for the pasted mouth, two weeks ago she calls me and want to get back with me. I agree, and we pick up where we left off. During the week i felt nothing wrong. She talked me how much she loved me and how she never wanted to leave me agian. Then when she got back from a trip last week she seemed distantant agian. Then on thanksgiving she told me she wants to move on. I called her again the next day and i asked her why she came back in the first place. She said she want to see if she can force herself to love me. But i dont understand how i could have missed those signs. I am confused and scared. I believe she doesnt know what she want and i think she may do this again. I want to move on but i still love her. I haven't talked to her in like three days now and i just dont know what to do. She was my first love. She told me she want to be alone and move on. but i cant for some reason. I still want her. What do i do? how can i move on or get her back?How do i deal with this break up? After a four year relationship?
Even if you still love her,,, she is not yours.... She doesn't feel the same way anymore... That should be enough. DO you want to be in a one-sided relationship.???? That would be devastating for your spirit and emotionally.... The fact that she is bouncing back and forth tells me she has a hard time controlling her impulses..She is playing with you like a puppet and is not even aware of it, as she is very selfish...


I know you love her, but you now know what she is Like and I think you want someone more stable in your life.... This is your release from her clutches, so walk away, lick your wounds and take your power back and stand tall..You didn't do anything wrong, so there is no making up for something... Life has a funny way of making decisions for us and be glad that you didn't loose anymore time. By the way , you can't be friends now either... it is too painful and she would be trying to manipulate you.. Get busy with family and friends and keep occupied... Once you heal a bit , then ask out someone else... don't rush into something , as you are nOT ready and would only hurt the other person.. and you know how that feels....give yourself some time bud....How do i deal with this break up? After a four year relationship?
You should move on, don't try to get her back. She missed you and thought she wanted to be back with you, but when you were back together, she didn't feel it. So she was honest and told you she wanted to move on. The best thing you can do is to involve yourself with other people and things and keep busy. Time will pass and you will be able to get over her. Also remember that your first love is the hardest to get over. Not that another one will be easy, but first love and all hurts and you think this is the one. Know that there is someone else out there for you that will love you and want to be with you. Good luck
I hate it when women treat men like that. That's why there are so many players in this world because of all the broken hearts around here. Try distracting yourself from her.
Its very easy to go through a good relationship and the true strength of your relationship comes out when you face problems. If its a case where you two just cant be together because of differencesm you need to take a mature approch to it and think for yourself what good it would do for both of you to be together. I think its always to part on good terms and be friends rather than being bitter and wasting everything that you went through together.





If you are sad, well then just go ahead and cry. Its fine to feel bad, depressed and hurt and time is the biggest healer. You should also try and change your lifestyle so that you are doing different things that are taking up your time.





Time will take care of the rest.
honey...you poor man. On again off again relationships are never going to get better. Move on. Let your heart heal. This relationship is just a repeated heartbreak. dont let her keep running back. If she cant honestly love you...you should look for someone who can.


good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment