Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with a break up?

well me and my first real bf broke up. we said we will still be friends and maybe go out again someday, but i feel so sad, and sick it makes my stomach feel weird. i still really like him and i know he likes me but at school we didn't even act like bf and gf. but i feel bad. he said he wants to date me but he doesn't know. what should i do?How do you deal with a break up?
i wish i newHow do you deal with a break up?
oh i was gonna say go party with your girlfriends..but your still in school..but get over it..your young you know how many other guys there are out there..


dont sweat it.


just go to school, contiuously, looking hott! ;)


Ignore him, because he doesnt sound like such a great guy if hes not showing you affection in public.


Take care.


but dont sweat the bs %26amp; boys!
Keep yourself busy read so bowling, skating,hang out with family/friends
ice cream


and


sad movies romantic ones
really tell him how you feel you will feel so much better when you get it off your chest even if you dont get the answer you want that feeling in your stomach will go away once your done...i been thru that before....but if it doesnt come out the way you want hang in there just remember if you love somone let them go and if it come back to you it was meant to be
Ok this just happen to me last week me and my first real bf broke up but wat made it hard is he is my bestfriend and the way i handled it was i cryed a little b/c its just somehting we do and then i was like you know this really sucks right now and i still have feelings for him to but all you can do is keep that friendship alive cuzz that is wat me and him are doing we are still friendsat first it was a little wired but now i mean i have gotten us to it. I mean dont get me wrong its hard sometimes talking to him but i mean it was for the best. There is no really way to handle it you just have to do what feels right to you snd what will help you. I mean do what u think is best





sorry if this does not really help but i hope it does


good luck
just let time go by...If it is meant to happen then it will....

No comments:

Post a Comment