Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with a break up?

I was with a girl for about 5 years, things was good, not many fights. some small things here and there, nothing big. there was some big stuff 2 years into it, but we worked them out, and we was always there for each other, talking to each other about everyday for 5 years and seeing each other. -- now she break up with me. I try to get her back her getting flowers and nice dinners and crying and more stuff. she says she dont love me anymore. I dont know what to do. she never calls me anymore or anything. she used to call me everyday just to make sure I was ok and tell me she loves me. now this is killing me in side, 5 years of all the memorys and everything. I meet her when I was 18, I am now 23. I miss her and want to call her right now and just talk. but, I dont know if I should its been about 2 months since I seen her, and about week since we talked.





what should I do, try to talk to her tell her how I feel? or just move on and try to find another girl friend. really.my mind and heart tells me I dont want another girl friend. but, I dont like this alone feeling.


I still am my self and trying to stay strong.





thank you


How do I deal with a break up?
Its going to be hard at first but you have to move on. Its the hardest thing hearing someone you love tell you that they dont love you anymore. I think everyone goes through this at one point in their lives. It sucks but thats life. You need to just go out and have fun with your friends. You were young when you met her. There are so many girls out there. Once you start going out you may realize that you really didn't love her. How do I deal with a break up?
Take it from me I've been in this situation (well I'm currently in it) the fact is girls can be right bitches no matter how much you pour your heart and soul out to her she won't care trust me do not do this! Keep your self respect because at the end of today you will be with yourself forever she might not. now is the time to take charge of your life and be the man you want to be! if she doesn't love you then its HER loss in time you will find someone that loves you and you will be happy. Until then nows the time to do the things you've always wanted to do enjoy the single life for a while and get active don't just wallow in self pity.





best wishes Dan
well,,i no it hurts and i no how u feel


especially when someone tells u they dont love u anymore


but u gotta let her go because if she really wants nothing to do with u then your just gonna hurt urself, even mroe


but if she realizes ur not there anymore she might realize she ****** up big time and start to miss u and then shell call u u just have to wait for it,,i wouldnt get a girlfriend right away ur not emotianally stable for that i would just rely on ur friends for company they are the ones that will always be there for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment