Friday, August 20, 2010

Ok, How to deal with a break-up?

Really need help. I love him, and we have just broke up. I don't know what to do at all.Ok, How to deal with a break-up?
buy a good book





help mum and dad out in the house





offer to do the shopping and gardeningOk, How to deal with a break-up?
Well honey, you have a good cry and a scream to start with- get it out of your system. Sit down with a big a tub of Ben and Jerry's (or whatever floats your boat)- think about all the things you have learned from this relationship- the good, the bad and the ugly- and then bit by bit you take the positive things and move on to look forward to and enjoy new experiences. It takes time but it gets better- honest. Remember everyone comes into our lives for a reason- sometimes they stay and sometimes they don't but we all have things to learn by it. Chin up honey!!


Libs
I know it's hard but I think we have to move on in life.Something really frustrating happened to me yesterday %26amp; I was really down.I've just started a brand new day today and I hope it will be good.Good luck and all the best xx
Try to get your mind off of him..go out with friends. family.





Iam sorry to hear that but trust me honey every day is going to get better and before long you will have found someone else and moved on
Find yourself again. After a break-up, you feel alone so do whatever you can to enjoy your new time independent of your mate. I wouldn't recommend dating but spending time with an old same-sex friend could be very beneficial to you and the friend.





Smell the flowers and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee. Take some time off.





Sandy
Cry it out of course, just hang out with friends have a good time and stop thinking about him.





Many of us been through this, it's just part of life, deal with it, relationship starts well but ends sad sorry to say =(
no point in me saying the usual plenty more fish in the sea speech...your hurting and you will miss him for a while yet best thing to do is try to take your mind off him go out with friends have fun go on days out listen to music that makes u feel good....spend money on yourself...you will be fine u know trust me
I know it hurts because I just went thru the same thing a few days ago. Since I noticed how much of an emotional I can get after a break up I decided to always keep a back up plan and what I mean by that is do not just date one guy but date two or three but try not fall in love with them all and do not make yourself available to them all the time.
If u really need to break up, don't hurt his feelings too much and become friends again once u guys have calmed down. That鈥檚 mostly what I鈥檝e heard before. Good luck
I KNOW how that is, girl. It sucks. The only thing I can suggest is write about it a lot in your diary. Vent to your friends a lot. Cry on people's shoulders. Don't sulk alone..... your friends and family will be there for you, so spill everything you're feeling to them..... they really help you to feel better. Then, once you're done with crying so much, just concentrate on the other good things in your life.
Let him go. You'll find someone else. We have all been there. And remember, don't have sex with anyone until you are married to them. Makes all the difference in the world.
It's hard girl!! But trust me, you will feel better (There are sooo many things to do)....





First off you have to cry, cry, cry (at least if that's what you feel like doing) Surround yourself with family and friends- they will be there for you no matter what....Don't try to go out and find another guy just to make to feel okay (a rebound relationship isn't a good thing). Deal with the emotions and take this as a wonderful opportunity to learn makes you HAPPY. Do little things for yourself that make you feel good- even if it's alone(shop, get a massage, read a book, work out, take a walk at the beach) I found that working out is an awesome way too make yourself feel better!!!





I don't want to go on and on, but just realize that everything will be okay!! It really does just take time. But whatever you do, try not to spend too much time feeling sorry for yourself. A guy is NOT worth losing precious time. Life has so much to offer it's unbelievable!!





I was with my b-friend for almost 7yrs and we broke up about 1 1/2 months ago. Yes, I still love him, but I realized I can't hold on forever. Whenever I feel down, I think of something I am thankful for (make a list, it helps!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment