Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a break up??

hi i'm 15 and my ex is 17 he broke up with me last night...and i really loved him so much..and now i just feel weak..i dont feel like doing nothing i just on the computer and just lay on the bed..and just cry..and i'm just finding a way to how to deal with it..and i just hope u guys can help me..what can i do to get over him and how to deal with the break up...


thank you.....How to deal with a break up??
Hey, I'm 14 and my ex-boyfriend is 17. He brokeup with me too, and i felt the EXACT same way.. especially because i had lost my virginity to this asshole. I know it will hurt you, and although it sucks to think about him and he;s probably all you think of.. all you have to do is wait a little and keep telling yourself that he isn;t worth your pain. I hope you go through this as easy as possible, best of luckHow to deal with a break up??
it just takes a little time, it will pass before you know it. try hanging out with some good friends of yours and occupy your mind with things you like to do.
Time ....Only time. Time will heal all the sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment