Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with this break up?

im 26 and my bf 30. He has some personality disorders that neither he or I knew about. I was so in love with him after 2 years of being together that I gave everything and everyone up and moved with him and planning to marry. He never was able to find a job and he doesn't know what to do with his life, he's so lost. Feeling like this made him get very rude at him and he even hit me some times (which is the reason why I'm leaving him), he is very depressed and says he doesn't want to leave anymore and just kill himself but he can't. Now I told him I don't want to be with him anymore and he begs me not to leave him and that he'll get therapy but I don't care he already did too much damage to me and I don't even know if I love him or not but I act so cold toward him now. He says there's no point of living especially if he doesn't have me. How do I break up with him? I will be in a lot of pain too, how can I deal with it if I'm completely alone and can't go back with the lie I had before?How do I deal with this break up?
You are an adult you have a life to take care of. To let someone hit you and walk on you is not love, It is the furthest thing from. First you should really think about it, make sure you know what you want. Then once you have decided (if it is leaving him) talk to someone your mother, brother, dad ect. Tell them your situation. Because this is not something you should do alone make sure someone will drive you over there or even go with you if your scared. Or you could just walk away. Change your number and disappear. But please whatever you do understand that staying with someone just because they say they will die w.o you is not a good idea. If he is ';manly'; enough to hit you once believe that he could do it again. Your too young to be miserable and i hope you strongly consider your self worth and your life. Of course it will be hard but one day you will be happy and find someone who treats you like you deserve like a human being.How do I deal with this break up?
Honey, whether he's telling the truth or not, that's called EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL!!!!!! Blackmail of any sort is disgusting.
Both of you need to go to counseling, either separately or as a couple. If you go as a couple at first usually they will recommend you two do separate. As far as breaking up, it sounds like you need to be the strong one and tell him the only way you will stay is if he gets help. Get him into a treatment program for depression or whatever other problems he may be having. Then if he still can't manage you should leave but their are many resources to help battered women %26amp; you still have your family.
You need to get away from him. If you really think he is suicidal then you should call the police so that he can get the help that he needs. Women wonder why they are getting abused..... this is why. They keep going back because the men say ';I'm going to kill myself if I don't have you'; It is the perfect way to get someone not to leave you because then they feel guilty. The bottom line is..... if he does end up killing himself (hopefully it does NOT come to that) it is not your fault in any way, shape, or form. Why put yourself in a dangerous situation by staying with this person?? If he has hit you, that is abuse. Get him the help he needs and then get out!!!
Leave him a note and go!


The man has a screw loose and did have problems before you took up with him.He knew about them but kept them hid.


You can not police him 24-7 and it is not fair for him to make that threat and put it on your shoulders.He has hit you and if you stay he will hit you again.Next time get to know a guy before moving in with him hon.Also a guy who is 30 should have a job and a place of his own and his own transportation.
If this person is important to you, if you say you love or have loved him, then help him find professional help. And yes, right now is a very depressing time (economy being all messed up and what not).





Secondly, you have had thoughts of marriage but when times get tough you want out? This is a very immature of you. Yes, I agree that he has crossed the line. But if you're lead to believe that marriage is happily ever after, you are so wrong. What you do right now can do significant damage to him and yourself. Think about it...
  • losing hair
  • myspace pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment