Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a break up? It's long, but i really need help!?

This is my girlfriend and real break up... im 20 years old, dated this girl for 14.5 months. We had broke up once, because I wanted to cause I was sick and down on myself and thought i was doing her a favor... I didn't like it so we got back together.





We Decided to spend the summer apart, seeing each other only on some weekends and had a great time! It was incredible! We had gotten through a summer apart and talked about the future for a long time and even talked about proposing... Then it was the last two days of summer apart, when she moved back up to school and my hometown (I also attend school there) I helped her move in on the weekend and left to come back at the end of the week, 2 nights before I came back I was trying to talk to her and she said she was busy with ';Staff stuff'; and so we talked really late that night and i asked her what the stuff was... She told me she went running with 2 guys and talked with them all night while one played guitar for her and all of this stuff and I said ';Oh...'; We ended up talking til 3am that night and I asked her if she still wanted me in her life





She said yes so I thought we were good, I got back 2 days later and we talked and everything seemed a little wierd, the first day back she made plans with a guy to go running... and then feeling bad invited me too... so I was upset and we talked about how we made plans to work out together and I said it felt like she was leaving me behind... The next day she told me she had talked to someone about all of this and that she didn't want to take the easy way out and break up, that she wanted a life with me and was willing to work for it.





1 day later I was feeling bad so I wanted to help out with her boards on the floor she was living on (She is an RA) So we split up and I do a ton of work to get done quickly so we can hang out, while she goes downstairs to print out the stuff she needs.





Well I finish all the stuff and she is still not back yet... so I go downstairs and she is talking to her 26 year old boss... So they invite me in and he leaves and we finish up the stuff and go back upstairs to talk about it and I ask her if she has feelings for him and she said ';I like him as a person'; so I tell her to tell me everything is going to be ok and that she still wants a future with me and she said yes! So I slept over at her place that night!





The next morning I had to leave early but I text her through the day and get no response then I head to campus and see her family there and so I help them out and they are grateful, but she seems so distant, so her family leaves later and we go to her room and she says we need to talk and so I know whats coming and ask if she wants to break up and she says ';I want to get to know someone'; and my heart was shattered right there... so I ask who and she says ';You know who it is'; so I knew it was her 26 year old out of shape boss!





I think I must have died inside because I all of sudden started talking about waiting for her if it doesn't work out and she said that she would want to come back...





It has been a week now, and we haven't talked or even seen each other, which has been the longest time we haven't talked in 14.5 months! I can't take this feeling anymore, but everyone is telling me to not talk to her and to let her come to me first, but to not take her back. I just don't know anymore!


My heart is broken... what should I do?


Should I talk to her?


Should i take her back?


I don't know... I need helpHow to deal with a break up? It's long, but i really need help!?
No and NO. She isn't worth it. She's with this other guy and she expects to use you as a second option. PFFT! You deserve better than that. There's plenty of girls out there who will can treat a man better.

No comments:

Post a Comment