Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with this break up?

My boyfriend and I broke up about 3 days ago. I think it was a mutual break up, but I'm the one who came out and said that it wasn't going to work. He asked me if I'd still talk to him and stuff, and I have to see him this upcoming weekend at a graduation party for a mutual friend. I don't know if i should talk to him before I see him at this party, or wait until the party to talk to him??? The thing is we both still like eachother and the reason for us breaking up makes no sense. We both are confused and hurt.How do I deal with this break up?
Break-Ups can be way way hard. I know. believe me. My x of 8 months (which i liked for 3 previous yrs before he ask me out) broke up with me because I was supposidly getting in the way of him and Jesus. and i was the one that made him start going to church and stuff. and now he is with a girl that has slept with pretty much any guy she can get her hands on and we were on a charter bus going to Chicago because we are all in the same show choir at school and they were sitting behind me basically getting it on on the CHARTER BUS FULL OF KIDS AND PARENTS!!!! but i got over that and on top of that... him and his new girl starting making fun of me and my mom for laughing at a joke this guy was telling us. what a douche... gosh.. but anyways. i know its hard. but be strong and talk to him whenever your heart tells you to. it always knows best. but be carefull and don't seem like you need to talk to him. i say maybe just wait til the party. :)How do I deal with this break up?
If you broke up mutually then there must be something wrong, maybe not something that should break you two up, but something you two need to sit down and talk about.


See, you still like eachother, so breaking up seems pointless... the only problem I could imagine your relationship had was a lack of COMMUNICATION.


When your in a relationship you get so caught up in the other person that you forget their flaws and therefore you forget to communicate, If you don't communicate you keep things bottled up until it feels like there is something wrong, thats why you get the sense to break-uo, but clearly all you need to do is talk, be honest and open and let him talk and ask that he let you talk.





I think that if you two were to sit down, alone, with no distractions and talk about your relationship you'll see that the break-up isn't solving your problem, that you still have feeling s for eachother and you should communicate whats on your mond more.





If you communicate your feeling to your Ex, the if you don't get back togethr, you'll deff. be close friends..


Hope all goes well.





Hope I helped,


Crissy
Obviously, you need to talk to him before the party. Sounds to me like you both have somethings that need to be worked out! You can't leave things unsaid and just move on to becoming just friends. Friends are honest with each other and talk about things. Sounds to me like communication may have been one of you and your ex's problems? Talk to him and work through your problems, if he's unwilling to talk it through, then he made the decision easy for you! Good luck!
alot of people say they are going to be friends after a break up, but the majority of them don't... if you both think the break up was nonsense then why aren't you two back together?? as for right now, when you are ';not together'; just wait until the party, then when you find each other at the party, ask him if you two can talk sometime, whether it's at the party or later, then tell him that you are confused and hurt just as much as he is... and let him know that the break up is making no sense. just be open and honest and let him know how you feel. and by not talking him until the party will make him miss you even more, and vice versa... just make sure you tell him how much you m issed him!
it will be hard to see him there so hummm, have or do you guys still act like friends to each other if so talk on the phone, but the thing is those old boyfriend like feelings are gonna come in to play when you see him so just be careful.
It is possible to be friends after a break up. It's ok to talk to him whenever you want to. If you still like each other, why break up?
talk to him before hand so it wont b ackward

No comments:

Post a Comment