Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you deal with a break up?

OK, well, my boyfriend broke up with me yesterday. We had been goin out for a week. He lived about 4 hours away from me. So we wouldnt have been able to see each other every month like we would have liked to. So, he broke up with me yesterday, and i am not very good with stuff like this. I already have trouble getting a guy and once i get one, the guy always breaks up with me a 4 days to week after we have been goin out. Its been pretty hard on me. I just dont know what to do. I dont want to get depressed, but i am afraid that i am already heading down that road. What should i do?How do you deal with a break up?
First of all I wouldn't have called him my boyfriend after going out for only one week. Takes longer than that before you have a boyfriend.


Maybe that's why he ';broke up'; so quickly with you.Are you too possessive after only so few days or a week? No one wants to feel like they've been pushed into being a boyfriend in such a short time.You have to get to know each other and a week sure won't do it.


Give yourself time girl.What's the big rush? You sound pretty young to me and there's no need for being depressed. You have all the time in the world to find the right boyfriend.Enjoy your friends and being young.Concentrate on school and having a good life.The rest will come at the proper time.How do you deal with a break up?
just have fun and dont settle for anything less than you deserve. the right one will find you. i know alot of people say that but it is true. just enjoy being young and do whatever you wanna do. go on a lot of dates go party. enjoy being single. the right one will find you, just go stress about it. trust me sweetie.
Believe me, no girl will have trouble finding another guy, I suggest you just move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment