Friday, August 20, 2010

What is the best way you have dealt with a break up?

Four agonizingly long days ago, I went through my first break up. I'm fourteen, and have somehow managed to drink some sort of alcohol on three out of four of those nights. I know I shouldn't drink, but I do it anyhow.





I'm just wondering how any of you girls or guys (if they even care about break ups..) deal with this sort of pain..?





I'm tired of hurting. I want to move on, but I can't see myself dating anyone else. I don't love this person I went out with, but I do care about him a lot. I can't sleep. The only advice I've gotten is to 'not think about it.' I can't just do that.. I can't take the only thing I used to think about, and just stop thinking about it. I don't really know how to move on.





What's the best thing you guys can tell me to help..?





Please..?What is the best way you have dealt with a break up?
Talk to friends and other guys!What is the best way you have dealt with a break up?
your 14 yrs old its an unfortunate part of life but there will be more of these to come trust me hes not the only guy that will be in your life.resorting to alcohol will only delay the pain because when you sober up it will still be there.time is the only thing that will heal your pain. you will undoubtedly find another guy and forget this break up or at least wont feel so hurt
I had a case like this @ 30 years ago (I'm now 52).


My best friends took me out to a bar.


Got me very drunk.


Got me laid.


That worked.


Since you're 14, the ';drunk'; advice is NOT for you.


But move on: find a new guy.
Giving yourself time to get over it and keeping busy is the only thing that heals a broken heart. Alcohol dulls the pain, but doesn't take it away. Believe in yourself. The pain will eventually fade away.
Best thing you can do is tell yourself its his lost,not yours.Do good with your life get your education look good.Do what you can to focus on yourself,make everything about you better.Ask JESUS to heal your heart this always help me to move on.
you need to realise for yourself that it wasnt meant to be. Only then will you get over the person. Unfortunately, things like this aren't constrained by time, so all I can do is wish you the very best of luck.
Just embrace the pain. If you ignore it, it will come back to haunt you. It's OK to experience bad emotions but, i'm afraid, the only remedy is time.
well if my gf were to break up with me id prolly be mad and prolly try to win her back or try to drug my way so i can either forget her or move on if she didnt want me back. but in your case if u dont wanna get back with him id just move on
my advice is to hang around your girlfriends for a while, you know girls night. pretty soon you will realize that its not bad at all to be single........ as my friend said today quote '; im single and ready to mingle!'; lol
Best way to get over someone is to get under another one ;)
keep yourself busy with your friends! you have fun and dont think about it. and delete his number forsure.
Cried and cried for days, it gets easier with time....thats all i can say. Dont worry, just keep busy. Maybe dont drink so much :s
Set his belonings to fire...it may not have solved anything...but I sure as heck felt better
keep yourself busyyyyy!
find another guy
well i went through lots of break ups and all i can tell you is just ride it out only time can fix it
get someone new, and hang with friends
I hear you and I've been there. What ever you do just don't drink cause you are only hurting yourself. You don't want to be an alcoholic. You're only 14 , you got your life ahead of you. At this age there is too many fish in the pond. I think you should live you first teenage yrs. with no worries, nobody is worth drowning yourself for. Because remember, at this stage it's just Puppy Love, so have fun with your friends and enjoy your youth.Try to keep busy..best of luck
Why does it have to be pain... if you are really mature enough to date then you will know how to handle it (a break up) and not be torn apart. I mean I can't give that secret to you it has to be learned because just telling you in words will cause some sort of confusion for you. For starters, don't sit there and mope any longer tomorrow get up and get out of the house with some friends and have fun... i wish you didn't drink, life would be easier but hey go at it the best way you know how.
Okay chances are this break up is going to suck balls. And its fine, if you don't want to be with anyone else thats fine. The pain is just because you didn't have the click. That thing that you finally feel, when you are relieved that hes gone, genuinely relieved.


Not just fake spiteful speeches to your friends about how much your glad he's gone. Those maybe feel empowering for a while but at the end you still have a throw up feeling of something hard pressing down on you. The sigh as many times as you breathe feeling.


You just have to wait. Once you've invested time in something, its going to be hard to dive into a new routine. But its like getting up at 8am every morning for three years, then suddenly having to get up at 6 and being worn out and lost and a bit pissed that you can't just go back to the schedule you had before, where you get to sleep in more, and stay up later. Its harder not to wish for 8am wake up schedule. Go ahead be a little pissed your boss says you have to get up earlier and come to work from now on. But don't let it ruin your favorite tv shows. Since life is just a bunch of ';**** yeahs!'; and ';**** ups'; you just need to find a bunch of yeahs during the course of your life. Like milestones. That way even though you have to get up at 6am and go to work you can still say, ';**** yeah! I'm getting paid today, I'm gonna go get some pizza!'; Just look for the pizzas.
its really hard, i know :( but after a while, you will heal . for me it was easier and quicker because i lost contact with them and i didnt see them everyday , but it still took 2 months, around that time . im kind of going through a ';break up'; right now, but not exactly.. its complicated, but i know how you feel and to be honest with you, im going crazyy and i really dont know what to do anymore, becuase i have never felt this way :( the best thing people say to do is to move on, but the best thing i say to do is to just stay friends with that person, because you dont want to forget, you want to forgive :) hope i helped











answer mine ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I will tell you straight. GOING STRAIGHT INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP IS NOT GOOD. When you have a break up you find somthing that you love to do. You have to strengthen yourself. Going into another relationship will not teach you how to be independent and constanly depending on love and males arms weakens the mind. Trust me i have a friend that everytime she gets cheated on or broken up she jumps to another dude. she's constantly crying over males and she acts like shes scared to be alone. Now she is loosin alot of friends and kind of including me because it makes your mind frame different and might become fake because you will put love before yourself. Your still young... you have time to settle and find the right one. build yourself, find out who you are and what you like to do. Its plenty of men in the world. dont rush.
well it really only makes sense that you need to decide if the whole breakup thing bothering you is because of the fact you broke up and not over it. you did say you was not in love with him. Or if it is the whole fact of the breakup to begin with. Like thinking why did he not like me enough or did i do something wrong to cause this or did i not try hard enough.because if its the latter then we all do that at one point in our lives figuring out what type of person we are. And if we need to change or if they do. hope i helped.
Ohh sweetie. My boyfriend broke up with me two weeks ago after 16 months so I know how you're feeling and I'm 22. I'm still getting over it and trust me alcohol makes it sooo much worse. Everything you feel is normal and it'll take the hurt awhile to go away. I still cry but not as much as I used to. The best thing I did was when I start thinking of the good times we had (and you do a lot) I remind myself of the bad and the fact he broke my heart. Its okay to cry, it really is and there will be a day when you don't cry anymore because you realize he's not worth the tears.





Don't just jump back into dating. It'll be awhile before you think you can move on. I'm barely getting there myself. I'm not ready to date again either but hanging out doesn't hurt. Especially if he broke up with you because you owe him nothing.





This article helped me a lot. Try reading it sometime:


http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Over-a-Break-鈥?/a>
  • make money
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment