Friday, August 20, 2010

First break up ... how to deal ?

I had my first boyfriend in december, and unfortunatly .. we broke up. At first, i was all for it, but then we sort of kissed and i felt differently towards him. i loved him more. then i asked him to get back, and he said lets wait two weeks. but halfway during the two weeks, i found out he liked MY BESTFRIEND. so i asked him, and he didn't deny it, and i asked him since when? and he said the day we broke up. which really pissed me off, 'cause she was going to date him. now i haven't talked to him in about a week, because im still in love with him, or i feel so.. and i want to get back. but i heard he got a girlfriend.. and its only been 2 weeks? im really lost and confused. did he ever love me? or was he just using me? what do i do .. this is my first break up. please help meFirst break up ... how to deal ?
Getting over a bad break-up can SUCK! it can make you feel horrible for weeks at a time. But it doesnt have to be so bad. I found a great website with advice on how to get over a break up.








http://www.didyoueattoday.com/2010/01/7-鈥?/a>
  • make money
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment