Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with break up?

Me and my gf broke up about 3 months ago. I still believe that it was a complete misunderstanding (and a selfish act on her part) and i still miss her so much. But i was very heart broken when i called her last Friday and she says she has a new bf already.... ALREADY...


She broke up with me because she said i was pushing her away when i kept talking having sex and all. Now, i never really wanted to have sex, but just do sexual things, and even if she told me no i wouldnt, although i'd be a little sad. We were both going thru some phases (we were together for 1 1/2 years) and I dealt with all hers and she mines. Why all of a sudden she just loses all faith in me? I was actually trying to stop being sexual and all, but she didnt give me enough time to fully work it out. Now everyday I think about her and whatever she does with her new bf... it makes me sick.


Should i try to make her understand, even though she says she doenst want to talk about?


Or should i move on?


If so, then howHow to deal with break up?
I believe the reason you feel that she started losing all faith in you is because whoever she's with now was already in the picture while you guys were still together. It seems to me, that even if you were to try and talk things out she wouldn't fully listen to you. I believe from past experiences in life that things happen for a reason. If your meant to be together then it will all fall in to place. If not she wasn't the one for you. I spromise that someone new will come along and change your world. In the mean time keep your head up and your heart strong and don't show anyone especially her your week side. Show her that you can be a better person with out her. I know its easier said then done, but with time you will see what I mean. Go out, meet new people, and think about yourself and your needs first. Dont rush into another relationship like she did. And as far as the sexual thing goes. You did well in respecting her wants, but don't feel that you did anything wrong. You are human just like the rest of us and have sexual needs. Just as long as your smart about it.





Don't worry with time, you'll have moved forward. Time is the key.How to deal with break up?
Can i ask you a few questions? First of all, why would you want to change who you are for anyone? If you're a sexual person, find aomeone else who is too. Also, what makes her so special, you think of her on a daily basis? She's already moved on, and so should you. Don't be neddy, and desperate, please. Nobody, digs that at all. Leave it alone, and get a life, and find someone who is on the same page as you!
from a girls point of view if shes already got a b/f move on ... she did.. and the sex thing maybe u pushed it on her to much to have her think thats all u wanted... wat its sounds like u need to do is find some cute girls and start over with a new one

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must admit dr_mack@yahoo.com is really a genuine man when it comes to restoring relationship, i never believed that my man will ever come back to me, my man is now with me and he loves me like never before...

Post a Comment