Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with serious break up?

My girlfriend that I was madly madly in love with just left me in the clear blue sky. She had broken up with me once before and said there was never a chance of getting back together. We got back together the next day. I have been noticing signs of her wanting to end it with me so I asked her why she acted like she didn't want to be with me anymore and she said because I don't. My mom is moving to Branson, Missouri and signed another lease on this apartment in which she was going to let me and my girlfriend move into. Ericka breaks up with me four days before my mom leaves and four days before my birthday which would've been our anniversary. She told me she loved me and wanted to be with me for the rest of our lives. Now I'm stuck here with no one. She was my best friend. I have no where to go now. No one to see. No job. No car. Nothing. She just left me stranded and broke my heart completely. I'm in physical pain because of this. It hurts to breathe. I can't get these thoughts out of my head. I'm going crazy. I'm so close to just ending it all. I know people say it's not worth a break up but no one will understand the connection that we had. We were perfect for each other. I don't understand what went wrong. How do I get through this. Time healing takes too long and I'm afraid what I would do before I'm healed.How to deal with serious break up?
Don't panic. It will get better. Unfortunately, time is what it will take. Stay in close contact with your friends and family. Have someone stay with you, to listen to your pain and be there for you.





I thought the same way when my husband of 14 years cheated on me. That was 10 months ago.How to deal with serious break up?
Kinda odd that you're a gal and keep saying she unless you're a lezzie (which I have no objections). Anyways, the best way to get through sh*t like this is to keep yourself busy. Start working out, take up a new hobby, go out on the town, ..ect. That is all you can do, and let me tell you it worked for me!
People would not exist other than hetero relationships...why would you be asking here?
You pretty much told us how you want to deal with this break-up so I do not know how to help, The worst thing a person can do to another person is make them feel guilty enough to stay in a relationship they want to end, that guilt turns to anger and that might be why she left you stranded - this is an act of intent not mistake. We only have your side and not her side of the relationship. You are mourning the lost just like your should, but sooner or later you will have to make some decisions. Like getting tenants to take over the apt. your mom put in her name, finding a job etc., why not do those things while you are mourning? There is no need to hurt you mom and other people while you come to terms with your lost. It may feel like the end of the world, but it is really the beginning of a new life. Good luck.
Hun, my heart goes out to you! A broken heart comes with shattered dreams and it is never easy, in fact it is highly painful. I have been there so I know how you are feeling. No one and nothing will convince you that there will be happier days. Your state of mind is dangerous to yourself. Please call a suicide prevention help line, please. You sound like such a sensitive, loving young lady, the world could use more people like yourself. I know the pain is unbearable and you feel like ending it but don't do it. Your life is precious and God has better plans for you. For now, surround yourself with family and friends to give you love and support. Get into a support group of people you can talk to about how you are feeling. Reach out to get all the help you can. And just know, all couples have conflict. It could be your girlfriend is having her own issues and if the relationship is as good as you said it was, then she will come around and want you back. Don't give up. Good luck to you! HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment