Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with break up ='(?

Iv was with my ex boyfriend for 4 years, and he broke up with me cuz of long distance, we been broke up for a week and iv just found out hes slept with someone else... we were 13 when we got 2gether and this is tearing me apart... i cant handle it...





What can I do to handle it?... im so scared and torn... =(How to deal with break up ='(?
.Time heals all wounds.So now move on and get out there and mingle.Find a new romanceHow to deal with break up ='(?
That is worst! Just busy your self. Get with all ur girl friends and just have fun or do a fave activity. He wasnt worth it. So figure this a relief. Imagine if you were married. Long distances are hard, believe me I know. Just dont feel sad or depressed or angry. Just try to move on and realize you are better than that. Also check out this book ';hes just not that into you';. Its good. GL!

No comments:

Post a Comment