Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i deal with this break up?

well ill start from the begining i was with him for almost 2 years and just out of the blue he wanted to take a break for a few weeks i said ok. then as it went on i found out he left me for some other girl from his friend. so i just kept playin his game.. i hung out with a gew guys and he found out and got angry with me. and today i texted him telling him i didnt want this break and he told me he didnt want to be with me anymore because he feels like i went out there and had sex with other guys and that i drank and smoked weed. and that i shouldnt have done that or he would still want me, he didnt believe me when i told him it was not true. he said that he still didnt want to be with me and now im so hurt that after the 2 years we spent together and the loved we shared is shadderd. can someone please tell me how to deal with the pain. it hurts so bad all i think about is him. and i dont want to do this i dont want to feel like this. can someone please help me out. i need some helpHow can i deal with this break up?
Just hang around friends and do things to occupy your time.Think of it as,if he cared he would never have done this.He will come back and when he does dont accept him back.After two years of being with you he should have trusted you and known you wouldnt sleep with anyone else.Count it as a lesson learned and prosper from this experience.How can i deal with this break up?
well you let one go but dont forget there are more fishes in the ocean and take it as his loss not yours

No comments:

Post a Comment