Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a break up?

Hi everyone I'm new to this and I was just wondering how to deal with a break up? A few days ago my gf broke up with me the day before our anniversary, and I'm really hurt I've been crying for the past 4 days straight and I just want to know how I can deal with this the easier way she said that I have to do alot of changes if we were to get back together and I told her I'll change. It seems like she's going through this break up as if it didnt happen....And I have thought about wanting to jump in front of a car but I haven't done that yet. Can I get some feedback please? ThanksHow to deal with a break up?
Just wake up and get on with your life!


Why do you want a gf who wants you to change???


Why did she like you in the first place?


She chose your coz of what you are, then let her 'change' herself for you if she wants to be with you....





Meanwhile, play some video game, watch a movie, and dont brood over this, its not worth it.





Good luck and cheer up!How to deal with a break up?
Wow, yeah, break up is tough. Don't harm yourself though. And personally, I don't think anyone can change for another, but if you really love your girlfriend ( which i'm sure you do, if you are thinking about the highway) there must've been something you did or said that bothered her. Your gonna have to really look at your time you spent together, ( i know it's tough) and really just think if you did something to upset her.





I hope you work things out.


Marissa.
Time is a great healer. It may sound cliched but over time everything gets easier. Soon you ill be going out again and thinking of her less and less. if not- then change what you said you would and see if it works, but I feel that if you love someone you shouldn't have to ask them to change in any way. Good luck!
Didn't read that other than the title.





but time





time is the only way you can't do anything





you have to grip it and let time get you over it
Trust me, we have all been there, I have felt the exact same as you at two different times, but trust me, it does get better.
just get your mind off it. play some video games or watch a few good movies like Shawshank Redemption.





basically anything you can do other than think about her.





btw suicide isn't the answer so dont think about that
Get over her! don't change for anyone go have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment