Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with a break up like this?

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago [he broke it off], and I never saw it coming. We dated for 14 months, but not once did he tell me he loved me. Despite that, we had a great relationship, or so I thought. We still talked pretty much everyday for the past month and I thought we had agreed to try to work on things, and if they got better, we would start over...





Well, this weekend he told me that he started dating [3 WEEKS AFTER WE BROKE UP!], and I had to pull it out of him. He answers all my questions with questions, and he is being so immature (BTW, i'm 22 and he's 26). How do you start dating 3 weeks after you break up with someone?





I can't believe he would ever do this to me. I am so disappointed and hurt, and he won't even talk to me about things. We spoke through text and he said that he agreed with me that we don't have to end things hating each other, but then he said ';we'll continue this but now it's bedtime';, and that was 2 days ago, and we haven't spoken since. I don't know what to do...please help :'(





I can't even decide how I feel. one minute I'm really angry and know that I deserve better, then the next minute iIm crying because I don't want him to be with someone else (especially so soon)





I'm just so lonely. I think about him all the time. and of course I have that fear in the back of my mind that I won't find someone else, even though I know its probably not true...How do you deal with a break up like this?
Amy, as a guy myself and as a watcher of people, I can say that guys have a tendency to get over relationships really fast. Also, considering he's the one that broke it off, I hate to say, he was probably preparing himself for the break-up before actually doing it. So it didnt hit him hard when it happened. I know this because I did it myself. I prepared myself for my most recent break-up a few weeks in advance. And out of respect for my Ex, I will most likely wait to get in another relationship for a little bit. Which is probably what he did.





Also, guys typically dont like controversy when it comes to women and we are also, typically, the type of people that like things straight up. If you want to talk to us about something, it's best just to come straight forward and say ';Hey....'; instead of beating around the bush and hinting at things.





In all honesty, guys are dumb creatures when it comes to stuff like that. You beat around the bush and we see the thing you're ';using'; to beat around the bush but not the bush itself. We see the action not whats near the action. So yeah, best bet, if you have an issue, just talk to him. Otherwise, let him go, he was obviously not worth your time hun. :)





Also, if you need someone to talk to, I have my messenger listed on my profile, so feel free to send me an IM or something.How do you deal with a break up like this?
he did not break it up to not cheat on you he was already cheating on you. he never told you that he loved you...he is a jerk...and all you can do is stop talking to him because he doesnt even deserve you as a friend





its been a year for me and i still think about my ex but it doesnt feel that bad anymore so just be patient
I know how you feel, that has happened to me too. But over time you will gradually start to get over him. For now you should go outside hang out with your friends or family to help you through this tough time. Or go play sports to get your mind off of him, because you can't just spend all your time feeling bad about yourself.
It seems like he is a little insecure. Some advice that got me through a situation like the one you're in: If you love somebody, let them go. They will come back to you if they truly feel the same way about you.
Leave him alone you crazy *****. Just because you dated him doesnt mean that you can control his life, Move on, he did, so should you, Show him you dont need him MOVE ON!
He's moving on. Maybe you should try to do the same. I know that it's hard but you can through this!!
Maybe it broke it off in order to not cheat on you.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj9RBCPUfwWaPPl3ZdziDv3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081209211952AAcXW8d
Hey Amy im sorry to hear that.But i know just how you feel.My xgf just broke up with me two months ago after four great years i thought things where good and she was happy and i never saw it coming either you know when she told me it was over on the phone i thought she was jokeing or something but it was no joke for the first week or two she was all i thought about its hard to let someone just go like that i loved her a lot but for him not to say he loved you its a little off you know i dont know him or you but if you think you cant go with out him then tell him how you feel and if its not meant to be then tell your self you loved all that you could love and sounds like you loved him a lot so you know what it is his loss you sound like a good cairing person i wish i could meet a girl like you but like thay say there are a lot of fish in the sea and one day you will find someone to love you as much as you love them and you know my x is 21 im 23 we are all still young and i promise as each day goes by you will think of him less and less till one day you wake up and wont think of him at all and that day will be a great day! i promis time heals all wonds and for this i dont know if what i sayd will help you i hope it does if you would like to talk some time that would cool you can write me some time if you want my email jessesimon23@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment