Monday, August 16, 2010

What is the best way to deal with this break up?

my b/f of 9 months jus broke up wit me for a few reasons...he said reason one was becuz our parents found out that we had sex and he thought my dad was gonna force us to break up. well he isnt but he wont listen to me...reason two was i have a hiatal hurnea and he dont wanna deal wit me bein sick sometimes...and reason three was i have eczema... i was born with it and ive had it since he met me...so i think that was jus a lie... but it really hurts becuz i trusted him and gave him my virginity...and he also recently started talkin to his ex who lives in another state...i know he wants her back becuz it was his first love... so how should i get over this? PLease helpWhat is the best way to deal with this break up?
write all the things you love and hate about him and rip it up and burn it then eat lots of icecream and cry your heart out watching sappy romancesWhat is the best way to deal with this break up?
Man I am so sorry. Me and my ex recently split cause he couldnt get his ex out of his life. No matter how much it hurt me, he never got over her. There really is no best way but to focus on your future and try to forget about him. I pretend my ex is dead even though ti doesnt work to well since we share a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment